MTV Latin Awards

He's looking good! I "LMAO" @ Mozzer pushing the little guy with the purse away from him. I guess purse-man wanted to stay within Mozzer's aura. Who wouldn't?

:rolleyes: We don't hate them, and we're happy to see cafe Tacuba tiene un lugar muy special en su corazon, to quote the :cool: in the video, we're just trying to understand.
Gis links to your favourite songs, and we might.:thumb:

Hahah. To 'hate' someone and 'hating on' someone are two completely different things. Nevertheless, here are some of my favorite songs. Disfruten:

Everything Morrissey said was true. :guitar:

Last edited by a moderator:
He's looking good! I "LMAO" @ Mozzer pushing the little guy with the purse away from him. I guess purse-man wanted to stay within Mozzer's aura. Who wouldn't?

That was great, wasn't it? I loved how Morrissey received such a nice reception from the crowd. Cafe Tacuba looked so pleased.

:D
Hahah. To 'hate' someone and 'hating on' someone are two completely different things. Nevertheless, here are some of my favorite songs.

He he, no hablo ingles muy bien.:o

Muchas gracias, ahora entiendo un poquito mejor porque a Morrissi le gustan. :thumb:
(Is it because of the nice NewOrderish bassline in the third? :D )

(runs)

no, they're not bad actually. (See! Noone had to hurt chickens to be listened to!)

:D

He he, no hablo ingles muy bien.:o

Muchas gracias, ahora entiendo un poquito mejor porque a Morrissi le gustan. :thumb:
(Is it because of the nice NewOrderish bassline in the third? :D )

(runs)

no, they're not bad actually. (See! Noone had to hurt chickens to be listened to!)

Perdon, no me daba cuenta. Cero que los pollos en el video de 'Ingrata' son para el énfasis del efecto de un verdadero ambiente Mexicano.

Haha purse man, that was funneh :p.
Great to see Moz lookin sharp and being so well received by the audience :thumb:.

It seemed to me that Morrissey was trying to bring the whole band together. Not shove the guy away. :straightface:

It seemed to me that Morrissey was trying to bring the whole band together. Not shove the guy away. :straightface:

Yeah, that's obvious. Thanks very much for the clip, Ana.

RWRW, I don't hate the band -I've never heard of them, tbh, so what do I know. :rolleyes: I just don't care for Latin music, sorry, but I'm happy for you to see your two worlds collide. :sweet:

Well, when's your birthday?:cool:

Actually my Pixies song of choice is "Monkey gone to Heaven'. My own version is called "Doggy gone to heaven" (lyrics unchanged. You'd be moved to :tears:).

I can do a medley.

A medley would be lovely, but "Crackity" must be included.:thumb:

You could also do "Debaser" and insert whatever part of Dogsville you hail from for the "I am un chien Andalusia" line.

My breath is bated with expectation for March 2010.

A medley would be lovely, but "Crackity" must be included.:thumb:

You could also do "Debaser" and insert whatever part of Dogsville you hail from for the "I am un chien Andalusia" line.

My breath is bated with expectation for March 2010.

:squiffy: God that's gonna be more work than I thought, especially if I throw in a bit of "here comes your dooooooooooooooog! woowoo Here comes your dooo-ooog! here comes youuuuur doooooooog." as planned...

I'd better start working on it this minute... (sigh.)

My brother was one of the cameramen for the event, but of course he didn't get to meet Morrissey. He didn't do the red carpet nor he was backstage in the same room as his. Damnit my brother needs to work harder. Still it's cool though.

Everything Morrissey said was true. :guitar:

Totalmente cierto! it's 100% true! y para seguir chingando a los haters, esta es la rola que mas me gusta de los cafetos: "El baile y el salón", y precisamente con Gustavo Santaolalla, un músico que ha trabajado previamente con Morrissey :cool:

Yes, I think he was like: Man, this is your award, go enjoy it, you deserve it! as for me, I was just presenting it and I'm happy for you :thumb:

To me it looked like the nice man with the bag was very happy to see Morrissey and politely shook his hand and naturally stayed with him, trying to integrate him into the group, like you do if you are with a group and somebody else is on his own. But there was this gap between him + Morrissey and the others of the band, which Morrissey saw as he was standing behind him. So Morrissey pushed him towards the others so that he'd also be on the band pictures that'd be taken during the speech.

don't try to understand it. You would never be able to. Don't waste your time trying to understand "absolutely awful stuff". keep on listening your lovely pixies in your lovely and perfect world.

I listen to huge ranges of music from all over the world. I like Rodrigo y Gabriela, for example. If you didn't like music from my country, I certainly wouldn't say the type of things to you as you have expressed to me in my "lovely and perfect world"..:)

I listen to huge ranges of music from all over the world. I like Rodrigo y Gabriela, for example. If you didn't like music from my country, I certainly wouldn't say the type of things to you as you have expressed to me in my "lovely and perfect world"..:)

:thumb:

I don't care about your "huge range" of musical taste, as well as you don't care about mine, the difference is that I would never say anything negative as you did.

saying negative things lightly is very rude. It's better "to say nothing" if you don't have full knowledge on the subject.

Last edited:
Tags
kid frost
Back
Top Bottom