MTV Latin Awards

Just drop it, and like a signature I saw, if it ain't about Moz, why bother? :thumb:

That's true too. It's just that I would never understand to people who laught about another countries and cultures. I guess that there's no answer, but I've promessed to myself that it will never affect me again.

And continuing with the thread, here it is an interview made to cafe tacvba after the ceremony.

http://mtv.music.yahoo.com/premios/video/video/16125950/Café-Tacuba-Ganador-Premio-Leyenda.html

They said that it was very amusing and surprinsing to receive the award from Morrissey, because they admire him and he was and he is a big influence for the band.

I don't care about your "huge range" of musical taste, as well as you don't care about mine, the difference is that I would never say anything negative as you did.

This is a public forum. If I want to express that music I took time to listen to is bad in my opinion, I am perfectly entitled to do so. Whether that affects your sensiblities is entirely irrelevant to me. I couldn't give a toss what you think about me or my tastes. If you like that stuff, good for you. I most certainly don't. And I'm not going to give this band, you or this subject matter another moment's thought. :)

This is a public forum. If I want to express that music I took time to listen to is bad in my opinion, I am perfectly entitled to do so. Whether that affects your sensiblities is entirely irrelevant to me. I couldn't give a toss what you think about me or my tastes. If you like that stuff, good for you. I most certainly don't. And I'm not going to give this band, you or this subject matter another moment's thought. :)

Thanks, Goodbye and good luck. :)

picture.php

Funny, when you remember a certain person was "asked to leave" for saying nothing but the truth...
(although "good" is open to interpretation... But he certainly gives tongue...)

(Looks like he wanted to boast about it himself, he couldn't stand a cute woman saying it in his place.:thumb:)

:rolleyes: Aaaah, feminism.

:eek: Well how the hell was I sposed to know that? I didn't even think it was really her!

Jesus, looks like I'm in trouble!:eek:

So I guess noone finds that toshop funny now, uh? :tears:

edit/ Morrissey, I'm taking advantage of the fact that Kewpie has gone to bed and therefore can't ban me, to let you know that I was worried whether you'd manage filling up the Zénith, but that I'm not anymore, since you're taking Sarah.

Therefore you won't need my help. (Thank Sarah with all my heart anyway for putting me on the guestlist and having someone make a special doggy backstage pass for me.)

Good bye!

Last edited:
That Sarah lady scares me.
But I like it.

I laugh every time I see her. Only Morrissey would hire a Pauline Fowler lookalike to be his handler.

Wonder if she rinses out his Hanros by hand?

You all probably haven't met funny busty Sarah Yeoman

n749431310_5873.jpg

or

the contrast of beautiful Moz combined with a bad day on herself puts her in the shadow

morrisseysmiles2.jpg

No reason to be size-ist.

Some girls are bigger than others

Nobody blamed Jake for looking like a herring

Last edited:
Am I the only one a little mad at Moz and his people for not letting us know in advance?
There was no way I would have watched this, I'm just glad I caught it last Saturday.
Maybe I'm just realising he tells us of nothing but his shows :eek:
Tv interviews, for instance, I've heard in advance but not thanks to him!

Am I the only one a little mad at Moz and his people for not letting us know in advance?
There was no way I would have watched this, I'm just glad I caught it last Saturday.
Maybe I'm just realising he tells us of nothing but his shows :eek:
Tv interviews, for instance, I've heard in advance but not thanks to him!

I miss the way Merck Mercuriadis posted on Solo about things going on in Mozworld. TTY has gone extremely silent.
Thought 'Public Relations' meant what's written on the tin.

Maybe 'his people' need a bit more vitamins in their bloodstream.

But as long as he's got the magically competent person for his health,:pray::bow:I won't complain

Tags
kid frost
Back
Top Bottom