Mr. Proper Is Going To Be The Next Big Serial Killer

• Thread starter Doesn't Matter on This Board
  • Start date
D

Doesn't Matter on This Board

He certainly has enough rage. He obviously hates overwieght women. I predict soon he will start slaughtering large women all over the nation.

I really can't see him having too many friends either. No one with such an ugly personality would.

I am surprised he has taste enough to like Morrissey.

p.s. "You're The One For Me, Fatty," is not supposed to be a mean song. Just in case anyone thought Moz was a fattyhater.

At least it isn't those damned heart attacks anymore!

> He certainly has enough rage. He obviously hates overwieght
> women. I predict soon he will start slaughtering large women all
> over the nation.

> I really can't see him having too many friends either. No one
> with such an ugly personality would.

> I am surprised he has taste enough to like Morrissey.

> p.s. "You're The One For Me, Fatty," is not supposed
> to be a mean song. Just in case anyone thought Moz was a
> fattyhater.

Whew!! You NEVER know when those things will hit you...I mean, smoking, the taxes we have to pay for our habit AND weighing over 250 pounds shouldn't be a crime should it?

Sheesh!

Laura

No,I'm not a serial killer,but the thought has crossed my mind,sike!.Hey,I just don't get the whole fat girl wearing a medium gap shirt thing.If I were to become a serial killer,i'd start with good old greasey himself.

Re: At least it isn't those damned heart attacks anymore!

It shouldn't.I don't have a problem with fat people,just fat people who think it's cool to wear stuff that grosses out another person.Then,they become too phucking fat.

Thankz for da compliment there toilet breath.You're right,I have a ton of rage built up inside me.maybe I'll go on a Klan rally? Maybe I'll shoot my nuttbutter all over you? Maybe I'll go on a 15 state killing spree? Who knows what I will do.I just know,obviously I got under your skin abit if you had to write back. Relax you third world,greasebag,@#!!!forbrains,fecal tossing,toilet cake chomping,nutmeg.

I do agree with you there...

> It shouldn't.I don't have a problem with fat people,just fat
> people who think it's cool to wear stuff that grosses out
> another person.Then,they become too phucking fat.

It DOES get a bit weird when people are so confident about themselves they wish the others who encounter them to see how confident they are. In some this might call for a "Good for them!" response. In others it may make them look away and snicker or pucker up a face...whatever the case. It just isn't nice to put someone down for trying is all. I always say they get an "A" for their effort, if you know what I mean. If you don't, then I'm sorry. But basically, kudos to anyone who wants to express themselves in a way THEY are confortable with. I am personally a size 14, having been about a size 20 in January, but it never really mattered to me. I lost weight because of my marriage problems, my health (I am diabetic...21 years and counting) and just because the exercise made me feel SOOO much better. But it was never a focus on lifestyle or anything like that. I still went out, I still enjoyed myself. I couldn't care less that if I wore a low cut shirt everyone was looking because that fat chick was wearing something revealing. It helped ME feel sexy, and I felt confident enough to wear it.

If it grosses some out, I'm sorry. I look better now, and will look even better at Christmas when I will be back to my pre-baby size of an 8 or a 10, but for now, I just have to say, If you've never been there, don't knock those who are. You NEVER know what they are going through. But I never hung my belly out for all to stare at as if it were some fungi that was supposed to be somewhere else hidden in a forest, only to look away when I noticed them perversely wondering WHAT I was thinking...so basically I get what you are saying, Proper ol' boy, but in the same respect I understand what the fat people of the world are trying to get across.

Laura

Re: I do agree with you there...

Wow,that made Mr.Proper stop and think for a moment.I wish you to get down to your size 8 or 10.I know i said some harsh things,but think of how we feel? would you want to look at someone who weighs that much? it almost makes you sick.I was phat too,weighing around 350 at one point.I got tired of looking fat and feeling fat.I in no way ever wore something that made me look fat or grossed out others. more power to you is what I say.But do it in a way that others don't become grossed out.if your fat,think of the heart problems that surely always follow fat people,then maybe you'll stop eating so much.

You hit the nail on the foogin' head, my boy!

> Wow,that made Mr.Proper stop and think for a moment.I wish you
> to get down to your size 8 or 10.I know i said some harsh
> things,but think of how we feel? would you want to look at
> someone who weighs that much? it almost makes you sick.I was
> phat too,weighing around 350 at one point.I got tired of looking
> fat and feeling fat.I in no way ever wore something that made me
> look fat or grossed out others. more power to you is what I
> say.But do it in a way that others don't become grossed out.if
> your fat,think of the heart problems that surely always follow
> fat people,then maybe you'll stop eating so much.

I DID stop eating so much. I have done my weight loss (which has been a total of only about 35 lbs since January) with only exercise and a BETTER diet. No pills, no fads, no drinks...nada. I know exactly what you mean about that heart problemo crap. Scares me to think about it, really, because of my diabetes and all. But overall, I didn't lose it for anyone. Really, I was in a situation where I had TONS of time on my hands, and I spent it walking and NOT eating. It was as simple as that.

But the main thing is, you are right, I think it can be gross for people to see someone who weighs a bit much walking around in something that makes them just cringe. However, I seriously know how that feels as I was there (now, I only weighed 185 at my largest, which was WAAYYY too much on a 5'4" frame! The ass was too huge, man. ;P) But I didn't realise what I looked like until my twin came for a visit and she said something about how much of a "Mom" I had become. All stodgy and frumpy. And I looked in my closet and I was still wearing my maternity shorts and shirts and stuff, and realized how retarded I was!! Just a poor excuse of a woman wlaking around. So I slapped up my self image and bought some new stuff, and here I am!

I wish I could attach one of my photos, but I just am not able to for some reason. Not that technologically advanced! No big deal anyway- I honestly don't photograph too well!

Laura

Back
Top Bottom