Mr. Demos YT: "What Difference Does It Make?“ (January 17, 2020)

Last edited by a moderator:
Offered here for opinions:

Assuming, unless more information is forthcoming, that it is from the same 'batch' as before.
Regards,
FWD.

people will moan about the quality but this was the smiths in their infancy,things like this should be treasured.

Nice. Almost sounds like the outro to Pretty Girls that Marr goes into at the end of this.

Offered here for opinions:

I'm assuming, unless more information is forthcoming, that it is from the same 'batch' as before.
Regards,
FWD.

Who are the Mystery Tapes ? ;)

Almost sounds like the outro to Pretty Girls that Marr goes into at the end of this.

It sounds like 'A Matter Of Opinion'

Which would make this a copy of the Mike Joyce' crazy Face, Portland St, Manchester rehearsal tape.

The smiths presumably tweeted it to Mike on twitter and have weird comments with the OP.

Would not be shocked to find that it was a publicity stunt for them recorded by them.
Sounds like an American accent at times

Skinny what does this "Subscriber" on your account mean? What special privileges have you been accorded that we know nothing about? Explain.

shut up, no ones said a damn thing yet, yet your first thought is negativity. You really are a wet wipe.

ps. the sound’s shit.
im also a clairvoyant,the last demos were slaughtered for their quality of sound on here so I knew the same people would be back to slag it off.its logic you should use it.please,call me a dick,cock,wank but don't call me a wet wipe,last guy who did that is still visiting the out-patients deparment once a week.

im also a clairvoyant,the last demos were slaughtered for their quality of sound on here so I knew the same people would be back to slag it off.its logic you should use it.please,call me a dick,cock,wank but don't call me a wet wipe,last guy who did that is still visiting the out-patients deparment once a week.

beacuse it’s 2020 and people have short memories, everything in the past looks and sounds shit. It’s a great time capsule bit of media, but it still sounds shit.

beacuse it’s 2020 and people have short memories, everything in the past looks and sounds shit. It’s a great time capsule bit of media, but it still sounds shit.
i was one of the ones who said the last demo was almost unlistenable.this one is still bad but you can at least make out what the actual song is.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom