Mr Bean's Holiday

Unfortunately, it's not released here in the US until September, but I've read some really harsh reviews. Is it really that bad?

I can't wait to see it.
I hope I won't be disappointed.
I loved Johnny English...am I the only one?

I saw it a couple of days ago. I thought it was great, but I'm an
avid Rowan Atkinson fan.
Have you seen a show called the 'Mighty Boosh'. I find
that the funniest show I've ever seen since the days of 'Little Britain'.
Humour can be a very personal thing though.
Still, Mr. Bean's Holiday I thought was very good.

I saw Rowan when he was filming this movie in Cannes (they were actually looking for extras but I didn't join the queue) but there's little chance I'd go and see it because I find Mr. Bean's humor to be a bit warn out and I'm happy RA isn't interested in pursuing it anymore. His Blackadder days were his best, I hope he goes back to doing something similar in the future ..

I liked Mr. Bean when I was a child, but ever since I've seen other sides of Atkinson I could never watch Mr. Bean again.

Oh, and last Wednesday it was the premiere in Rome, they even had a special little car for it. How great my love for Atkinson is, I still didn't stay.

Looking forward to seeing it BEAN is a constant watch in my house and yes I liked Johnny English Duchess, even went to the flix to see it.

Blackadder, Blackadder!
4508656023.jpg

i'll wait until it's on the telly.....did go and see the 1st film at the cinema (not out of choice).

It's a rip-off of superb Jacques Tati's Monsieur Hulot's Holiday.
I'll watch it when it's on TV if there's nothing on.

Chartres! That picture is excellent.
Remember the song at the end of Blackadder?

"Blackadder, Blackadder. With many a cunning plan.
Blackadder, Blackadder. You horrid little man."
God, I loved that!

What was the name of Boldrick's poem - something like German canons?

"Boom, boom, boom,
boom, boom,
boom, boom, boom,
boom, boom"

I laughed my ass off at that!

Back
Top Bottom