Mporium (US) new items added (November 11, 2022)

ezgif-5-3ee5ae8e37.gif

MORRISSEY_2022tourmerch-whitetee_grande.png

Image above previously identified via a stage. backdrop.
See:
https://www.morrissey-solo.com/wiki/Nick_Hedges

Looks like the US has similar items in now.
Via FB marketing post.
Regards,
FWD.

That would make a really excellent album cover.
I do have to say though - the song is about the tragedy of the Manchester Arena bombing. Is it appropriate for it to be plastered over a t-shirt and sold as 'merchandise'? There are some sensibilities there that I think Mporium should tread carefully around.

what a great image of the 4 girls,britain really was grim in those days,most people had nothing but you could leave your front door open,great days,great days.

If this is the album cover - it does seem to suggest that the song title is more than just about the Manchester Arena bombing, and touches on wider themes of society's treatment of young, working class girls.

If this is the album cover - it does seem to suggest that the song title is more than just about the Manchester Arena bombing, and touches on wider themes of society's treatment of young, working class girls.

It's a picture from the 1970s - so you may as well claim it's about Jimmy Savile.

It's a picture from the 1970s - so you may as well claim it's about Jimmy Savile.
I agree with you. I think the use of the word 'bonfire' conveys all that. As a society we have never looked after young girls well - whether that's letting JS operate in plain sight for years, letting grooming gangs operate with impunity, or what happened at Manchester Arena. I think he's saying there's a theme there.

I agree with you. I think the use of the word 'bonfire' conveys all that. As a society we have never looked after young girls well - whether that's letting JS operate in plain sight for years, letting grooming gangs operate with impunity, or what happened at Manchester Arena. I think he's saying there's a theme there.

What would fit with the song without grafting the news on to it would be the way life can change in a minute.

You leave on a night out, you don't come home.

What would fit with the song without grafting the news on to it would be the way life can change in a minute.

You leave on a night out, you don't come home.
Yes, that would definitely sum up the horror of what happened - very similar to the Moors Murders.

the viva mozz sweatshirt,vivamozz has been my gaming name on playstation for nearly 15 years,might get it just to wear when im playing call of duty.

the song is about the arena bombings,the album isnt.

Back
Top Bottom