Mporium UK: "Old favourites return @ the Mporium" (July 10, 2020)

E

Eli Terate

Dear Mpportunistic tossers,
I'm saving my money for when Morrissey's mum dies and you (meaning, people in Bangladesh) make a tshirt with a picture of her face, massive angel wings sprouting from her ears.
But do keep filling the planet with junk. It's now or never.
👏

(Meanwhile, somewhere, a turtle chokes on a bit of plastic from an old discarded cd case...See? "Maladjusted" had some usefulness after all.)

$"Maybe you met the love of your life wearing a piece of merchandise that sparked the initial conversation?$

Damon was wearing a white " f*** Msolo'" polo shirt...Across the room, Morrissey instantly KNEW he was The One.

Nerak

Reverse Ferret
Dear Mpportunistic tossers,
I'm saving my money for when Morrissey's mum dies and you (meaning, people in Bangladesh) make a tshirt with a picture of her face, massive angel wings sprouting from her ears.
But do keep filling the planet with junk. It's now or never.
👏

(Meanwhile, somewhere, a turtle chokes on a bit of plastic from an old discarded cd case...See? "Maladjusted" had some usefulness after all.)

$"Maybe you met the love of your life wearing a piece of merchandise that sparked the initial conversation?$

Damon was wearing a white " f*** Msolo'" polo shirt...Across the room, Morrissey instantly KNEW he was The One.
Get knotted - I love the Angel Dude t-shirt.

Top Bottom