Mporium (UK) New additions to the store inc. Tour T-shirt (September 24, 2022)

bowlingtourshirtfront_grande.jpg
vivahateminthat_2048x2048.jpg
422cd1a7-d073-7f74-83f4-f03ab60ac086.jpg
MORRISSEYinteresting_2048x2048.jpg
05fa7b66-896f-092f-f7d3-d43b34110c55.jpg
A1admattourposterfinal_2048x2048.jpg
sundaeteatowel_2048x2048.jpg

mozgoodtimesmugvis_2048x2048.jpg

The 'Interesting Morrissey' one features a sketch by Chas Kendrick used for a competition (minus the colours in this one) and as a promo shirt back in '90.
Morrissey poached it from an Oscar Wilde book.

Via marketing email.
Regards,
FWD.

The 'Interesting Morrissey ' image was originally from the 'Interesting Drug' 12" sleeve, interestingly.

The Image, not the wording, was etched on the reverse of the 1 sided 12" of Interesting Drug. The brownish coloured sleve version. The wording on the etch was "motorcycle au pair boy", if memory serves me well.

most of these probably took way less than half an hour to design

The Image, not the wording, was etched on the reverse of the 1 sided 12" of Interesting Drug. The brownish coloured sleve version. The wording on the etch was "motorcycle au pair boy", if memory serves me well.
It was a thing of beauty - unlike those t-shirts...

Motor Cycle Au Pair Boy was on the vinyl along with the Oscar Wilde cartoon.

I remember at the time there was a rather wonderful full-page advert for 'Interesting Drug' in the NME featuring the Oscar Wilde cartoon.

On the run-out groove was etched, 'What kind of man reads Denim Delinquent?'

Clearly the answer to that question was 'Stephen Morrissey'.

Hmmm,"Good Times" in 70's retro lettering. Isn't "Good Times" the name of the iconic 70's Jimmy Walker sitcom? Why in the world would you pair a raccoon image with that!? Hasn't Moz worn a Sanford And Son T-shirt recently? Hasn't he used Red Fox in his promos before? Maybe Jimmy Walker didn't want Moz to use his image so he used a cute raccoon instead. Maybe I'm imagining things, but then again...

people moaning about the poor design of the latest merchandise are in the minority judging by queues in kilearny the other night,dont think iv ever seen a merch stall as busy as that.

people moaning about the poor design of the latest merchandise are in the minority judging by queues in kilearny the other night,dont think iv ever seen a merch stall as busy as that.
Wandered past today and caught wind of the merch stall being set up……. Haven’t changed my opinion 🥴

Wandered past today and caught wind of the merch stall being set up……. Haven’t changed my opinion 🥴
if you dont like then dont buy its as simple as that.

"Shop the very latest tour range & old favourites @ The Mporium Store!"

uk.mporium.org

FB_IMG_1664474483231.jpg

Looks like two limited edition “Our Frank” tees have been added (presale)—not showing stateside (yet).

Our Frank shirt now a separate post as advertised by 'Official' FB.
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom