Mporium (UK) Ltd edition "Our Frank" shirt added until November 6 (October 17, 2022)

ofcol_grande.png
ofbw_grande.png

£25

As mentioned elsewhere - now a separate post.
Regards,
FWD.

(Promotional image is Karloff / Bride Of Frankenstein, 1935).

I'm looking to get the t-shirt with the raccoon to send to someone in America but this new batch seems only to be sold in the UK? Maybe the US shop will have stock in once the tour starts there?

Do you think it could be worth anything as a misprint, or should i just get it exchanged? Also anyone else who has had theirs delivered was it actually black and white the one you recieved or are they all like this?

Actually I like that the best. They should have gone with that. I’d keep it.

You should document the differences and that it may be a misprint in case you want to sell it one day. Not that it will make you rich.
Yea maybe, I just don't like wearing green it doesnt suit me haha. The print also seems a bit faded to me compared to the image on mporium.

Yea maybe, I just don't like wearing green it doesnt suit me haha. The print also seems a bit faded to me compared to the image on mporium.

Well if not satisfied, then you should definitely return it. Mporium is obviously in the wrong.

Reminder today via marketing email.

Screenshot_20221031-173216~2.png

FWD.

And re: colour mistakes (via FB).

Screenshot_20221031-181543~2.png

Moz with bolts on his neck? I like it. NME would pull it out whenever they claim he's a monster. Unsettled readers brandish pitchforks and flaming lumps of wood.

c49655a967bc2ed1571e981d945e5644--monster-party-monster-mash.jpg

‘Mozenstein Strikes Again!’ ?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom