Mporium (UK) Hammer Smiths Ltd Edition Tour T Shirt (March 17, 2023)

ham_yellow_grande.jpg
ham_white_grande.jpg

£25.
Only being sold until the 25th of March.
Regards,
FWD.

Image: Johnny Morrissey

Moz has done a fair amount of T-shirts/Tote bags/pillows etc bearing the titles of Smiths songs, or fragments of Smiths lyrics, but always with 'Morrissey' written on them. Unless I've missed something, this might be the first bit of official merchandise to actually mention The Smiths (even obliquely) in many years.
Outlook-tff4kxst_2048x2048.png
In Strasbourg (great gig) there was a signed Smiths album (louder than bombs) which found a buyer (250 Euros). I was surprised but liked it. Before one of them dies, they should..... all sing "To forgive someone" together. :)

I am mistaken then. Kudos to him for his outstanding guitar work and songwriting! His basslines were superb and not a bad drummer either! ;)
I'm not saying Marr, Rourke and Joyce weren't important, I'm saying that no one embodies what The Smiths are all about more than Morrissey. The Smiths' Image and ethos are down to him alone.

Without Marr, The Smiths would have went no further than Morrissey sitting in his bedroom, whispering vocals over Johnny's cassette recordings.

And without Morrissey, The Smiths would have …..

You see it works both ways.

They were a magical combination. This argument is old, but for some reason, it goes on.

I have to rescind my criticism of the new songs… The Night Pop Dropped is actually pretty catchy. Especially the “the best thing you can do is be yourself” at the end.

Last edited:
He is The Smiths
He’s the former lead singer. Ex Smith.
His antics behind the scenes resulted in Marr throwing the towel in.
The antics continue to this day in his so low career.
An absolute horrible person. I would cross the road to avoid him in the street.

Benny 🇬🇧 :knife:

He’s the former lead singer. Ex Smith.
His antics behind the scenes resulted in Marr throwing the towel in.
The antics continue to this day in his so low career.
An absolute horrible person. I would cross the road to avoid him in the street.

Why don't you cross the road to avoid him here then, and leave us in peace? 🪓

Why don't you cross the road to avoid him here then, and leave us in peace? 🪓
Payback doesn’t work like that.
Exposing the CrankFraud is very important.
Why do you think Martin Boorer’s and others lips remain closed on the subject of Quilloughby ???
I can assure you it’s NOT down to their loyalty.
Down with Quilloughby :gun:

Benny 🇬🇧:knife:

Limited edition?

Any kid with a copy of MS Paint 95 could duplicate for a fraction of the price.

Why do you think Martin Boorer’s and others lips remain closed on the subject of Quilloughby ???

Lyn Boorer recently referred to Morrissey as "our friend", doesn't seem as though they're harbouring any resentment.

Hoping to sell more units because it doesn’t have his name or boat race on it !!!
Makes sense now.

‘Payback’… this guy is seriously deranged. Clearly needs ‘safeguarding’ and a padded cell.

Strangely they weren’t for sale at Hammersmith…

I'm not saying Marr, Rourke and Joyce weren't important, I'm saying that no one embodies what The Smiths are all about more than Morrissey. The Smiths' Image and ethos are down to him alone.
meanwhile the rest of us listen to the music

Or Hammer Smiths music.

Would anyone have one of these shirts in a large, or a medium if not, they would be willing to sell? I missed out! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom