Mporium (UK): "A selection of new designs are now available at the official store." (June 24, 2022)

thumbnail_sing_grande.jpg
thumbnail_singlasses_grande.jpg
thumbnail_heaven_grande.jpg
b95e7a78-c00e-34ce-b2e5-c995ab6a4e10.gif

(Lenticular Pin Badge)

"A selection of new designs are now available at the official store."
Via marketing email.
Not showing Stateside currently.
Regards,
FWD.

View attachment 82293View attachment 82296View attachment 82295View attachment 82294
(Lenticular Pin Badge)

"A selection of new designs are now available at the official store."
Via marketing email.
Not showing Stateside currently.
Regards,
FWD.
Thought that might be an NFT for a moment

Kinda funny to see the Heaven Knows tote bag. I always thought Moz wanted to disassociate himself from his tribute to Sandie's 'Heaven knows I'm missing him now'. Because lazy journalists and scatological radio listeners used it as fake proof that The Smiths was a miserable (i.e. not inanely happy) band. That was the feeling I always got and I seem to remember early Smiths (i.e. Moz) interviews where he totally blanked that song along with What Difference Does It Make? That question mark is Moz's, not mine.

p.s. I just watched Cronenberg's new body horror film 'crimes of the future' and I've not been feeling myself tonight. I need to perform body repair with a sponge and a rusty spanner.

Last edited:
The tees are really nice, but I'd replace Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now tote phrase with Well, I wonder...

Very tacky badge.

I am the only one who thinks the 80's Morrissey would look at the tacky items with distain?

One of the many things I loved about the young Moz was that he appeared to have reserved good taste. I am not so sure about the current Moz?

I am the only one who thinks the 80's Morrissey would look at the tacky items with distain?

One of the many things I loved about the young Moz was that he appeared to have reserved good taste. I am not so sure about the current Moz?
Am I the only one who thinks that referring to Morrissey in the 80s as a separate person to Morrissey now is bloody annoying??

To be fair, I expect it’s simply a licensing deal. He might have a veto, but I doubt he has anything at all to do with these designs.

Actually, these tees are a notch up.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom