A bit bizarre for my tastes, but new today:

40477_supermoz_blue_large.jpg

40479-c7590e0ea955acce6ee91f249299961e.jpg

40478-c11c0c2e5c76d6d2d609721d6b4710de.jpg

https://uk.mporium.org/

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
We've seen similar before. What I will say is that I recognise the buildings as from Bradford Town Centre. We have the Town Hall, the B&B building and Arndale House. I'm not even joking.

*EDIT* though it's been pointed out to me that that could also be the Manchester Town Hall and Arndale. Honestly, they look identical. Probably because they had the same architect and the same stone from the same quarry.

Last edited:
This is for the kids of course! New marketing strategy to get young blood in his ever dwindling fanbase. No? :sick:
But I do think it is cute though.
But crappy cause that face doesn't look like Moz.
Kids like this and they couldn't give a damn about the face. :rolleyes:

Instead of Kryptonite, SuperMoz is reduced to a quivering mess by a dastardly villain who simply waves a bit of meat on a stick at him.

Instead of Kryptonite, SuperMoz is reduced to a quivering mess by a dastardly villain who simply waves a bit of meat on a stick at him.

you mean Joyce of course.

Is this the same supermoz that walked off a stage in Warsaw because " he didn't feel safe " ? :laughing:

Cheetham Hill tacky cheapo market crap at best. :clap:

#we:heartssuit:Rome/BaroneRAffaele

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Reckon of course this on the mporium "uk". Buy everything American and then talk shit about Americans. An iconic American image like Superman in... I guess that must be someplace in "the uk". One of those shirts is in the style of a baseball under shirt too. In the real world we call them "sleeves". Reckon all I have got to say is good job Jeremy and Kylie in the El Segundo retail marketing research division of The Morrissey Marketing Group ltd. I got one for you. A New York Yankees baseball cap with a 1991 Uncle Steve image under the "NY". The Brits, Euros, and Austrililians would buy those faster than they buy Big Macs and Nike Air Jordans.

you mean Joyce of course.
I don't mean Joyce. He was a scuzzbag, but a helluva drummer.
I mean a dastardly villain with a wacky name that lets you know he's a villain. Something like the Corndogger, or Malevolent Mr. Meaty.

Tw%tman and Shammy chased out of Rome by super hero bike cop Barone Raffaele shouting " Show me yer 4kin papers " :rofl:

Steve : ( limp wristed response ) " This is an act of terror, I know my rights and if I want to drive down the road in the wrong direction at speed I can because I used to be famous you know ! Do you know who I am ? You're going to be famous, gonna post you on Facebook for this you know ! "

Barone : " I don't give a 4ck who you are ! SHOW ME YOUR 4KIN PAPERS :head-smack:

Will Steve win the fight or will he run off like a big girls blouse and cancel several performances ? Tune in next week folks :rofl:

#we:heartssuit:Rome/BaroneRAffaele

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I do think it is funny and he is jokingly taking the piss with himself. The selfmockery part seems something many Moz "fans" can't understand or appreciate. But it has always been an integral part of his character and personality.

They are to much involved with the serious, the melancholic and the unhappy side and what it meant to them emotionally and can't or don't want to acknowledge the other, funny and witty side.

You see a lot of comments about damaging the heritage of The Smiths and I don't see it, or can't feel it.
That music is still there and did not change.

Reckon me really need to apply for the intern job at the Encino office of TMMG. I reckon me first T-shirt would be Uncle Steve and "Johnny Rotten" racing each other on their jet skis off the shore of Malibu wearing their Dodger caps and the caption on the shirt would read "warm summer days indoors"

My other shirt would be Uncle Steve and lil' Sammy at The Sunset Marquis eating warm apple pie with the caption "America is not the World!".

Reckon me really need to apply for the intern job at the Encino office of TMMG. I reckon me first T-shirt would be Uncle Steve and "Johnny Rotten" racing each other on their jet skis off the shore of Malibu wearing their Dodger caps and the caption on the shirt would read "warm summer days indoors"

My other shirt would be Uncle Steve and lil' Sammy at The Sunset Marquis eating warm apple pie with the caption "America is not the World!".

The warm summer days indoors tee with jet skis is a good idea. Don't know that Johnny Rotten will fit across the front of a tee if he has to share space with anything else on the tee, unless it's on the XXXXXL ones. BUT!! I have a cunning solution for that!

Johnny Lard-o Lydon could share the SAME pair of jet skis as Uncle Steve!! Like, standing on the same skis behind him. You know, like synchronized-acrobatics-on-the-jet-skis, style!

The second idea is also good, because I think a tee of Uncle Steve eating warm apple pie would actually be a SELL OUT!! I would prob even get one.

Therefore I now vote you for Mayor. Not of Malibu, Aztec.

But you know, just of like, this evening or something.

Because these two tee ideas today are HOT, Aztec!! :thumb: :dancers::dancers::dancers:

Back
Top Bottom