Mporium: "Something is happening tomorrow @ The Mporium store"

Via Email:

20190725_130150.jpg

https://uk.mporium.org/

I'm assuming that means the 26th of July.
A bit vague.
Update when more information is available.
Regards,
FWD.

UPDATE July 26:

As noted in the comments, new items include "Peace Sign" T-shirts and a California Son test pressing.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Reckon Mporium USA having a sale with T shirts 10 bucks and mporium uk selling California inspired peace sign gear and baseball caps for 1,0000,00 stones steurluing. Are you foreigners ever going to get it? Reckon me favorite shirt on mporium uk is the one that has The California Son's head photoshop on a kickball player body. Reckon you lots are so pathetic, too bad you can't get the actual California Son playing basketball for real and not showing him as a fantasy kickball player. Tossey c*** tit wackers chipper curry in n nn nn nnnnn it.

We know it’s not a real test ffs. Talk about stating the obvious

I know you know, but unfortunately some newer Morrissey fans who are new to collecting records may not well know that it isn't a real test pressing. This is just a cynical attempt to take advantage of people by charging £100 for a record without the artwork.

I know you know, but unfortunately some newer Morrissey fans who are new to collecting records may not well know that it isn't a real test pressing. This is just a cynical attempt to take advantage of people by charging £100 for a record without the artwork.

They were probably pressed AFTER the stock copies lol, just a lazy money spinning afterthought. “Hey we’ve got a bit of wax left should we squish a few white labels”.

They were probably pressed AFTER the stock copies lol, just a lazy money spinning afterthought. “Hey we’ve got a bit of wax left should we squish a few white labels”.

Exactly. I just hope no one is dumb enough to buy them. Invest money in records that will increase in value instead.

best place to buy collectors items is MPORIUM which carries legitimate high quality merchandise.:thumb:
beware of knock offs and commie junks sold elsewhere.:straightface:

these first pressings are going to fetch much money in the future, while the commie junk is fake and worthless.:rock:

New merchandising looks tacky. But also... For Britain in one hand and the symbol of peace on the other? Really? It's like trying to mix water and oil. Trying to play a hippie roll now Morrissey?

Via Email:

View attachment 51173

https://uk.mporium.org/

I'm assuming that means the 26th of July.
A bit vague.
Update when more information is available.
Regards,
FWD.

UPDATE July 26:

As noted in the comments, new items include "Peace Sign" T-shirts and a California Son test pressing.

full
Wrong, the big event was Styxhexanhammer getting married. Sorry to Tarl EI aka Andy EI. Congrats to the happy couple from everyone here at Morrissey solo.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom