Mporium: "Something is happening tomorrow @ The Mporium store"

Via Email:

20190725_130150.jpg

https://uk.mporium.org/

I'm assuming that means the 26th of July.
A bit vague.
Update when more information is available.
Regards,
FWD.

UPDATE July 26:

As noted in the comments, new items include "Peace Sign" T-shirts and a California Son test pressing.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahahahaha. You have about a 1 in 1000 strike rate. Your persistence in attempting to be funny is admirable tho. :thumb:
I see maths isn't your strong point,2373 divided by 753 is 3.15.its hardly one in a thousand,dont let exaggeration get the better of you.

A blind squirrel will eventually find an acorn.
newbie alert,its that new that when you click on its name it doesn't even register,iv seen them come and iv seen them go.

newbie alert,its that new that when you click on its name it doesn't even register,iv seen them come and iv seen them go.

Stalker alert, checking my profile again gordyboy.

So if I see you
And I tell you
I've watched you
Don't make fun of me later
Cause I'm just Lost

D8303FC8-CB9F-434E-BC4C-FEEECB09CBD8.jpeg

Who the f*** is buying those £100 "test pressings"? Does anyone actually believe they are genuine test pressings, rather than the album without labels and sleeve?

If you don't want to buy something..........just don't buy it. Simples.

Simples is right. A simple comment from a simple mind. You’re aiming that at collectors who have been building collections for many years and these prices are taking advantage of our necessity to carry on completing. Do you only buy things you like the price of?? How’s about supermarkets just charge 20 quid for a loaf of bread, you wouldn’t like it, but you’d still buy it, if that was your only source.

Simples is right. A simple comment from a simple mind. You’re aiming that at collectors who have been building collections for many years and these prices are taking advantage of our necessity to carry on completing. Do you only buy things you like the price of?? How’s about supermarkets just charge 20 quid for a loaf of bread, you wouldn’t like it, but you’d still buy it, if that was your only source.

As a collector currently selling his collection, don't buy one of these fake test pressings. They have no value, as they aren't an actual test pressing, nor will they be particularly rare.

It's a liquidation sale, isn't it? Wonder if they know something about the upcoming Interpol dates that we don't?
We certainly don’t represent what we don’t know as knowledge. Not anymore. Not here. This isn’t the place for that kind of tardy behaviour. Not anymore. No thanks. No.

As a collector currently selling his collection, don't buy one of these fake test pressings. They have no value, as they aren't an actual test pressing, nor will they be particularly rare.

beware buying fake knock offs from this commie twat.:skull:
eyes wide open:eyes:

Collectors are people with mental illness. I used to deal with a guy in the early 90's that was probably one of the few UK based Moz dealers. It was an obsession. I bought loads of stuff from him, tapes, pirate videos of gigs and a ton of T-shirts. Then I grew up.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom