Mporium: "Something is happening tomorrow @ The Mporium store"

Via Email:

20190725_130150.jpg

https://uk.mporium.org/

I'm assuming that means the 26th of July.
A bit vague.
Update when more information is available.
Regards,
FWD.

UPDATE July 26:

As noted in the comments, new items include "Peace Sign" T-shirts and a California Son test pressing.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Collectors are people with mental illness. I used to deal with a guy in the early 90's that was probably one of the few UK based Moz dealers. It was an obsession. I bought loads of stuff from him, tapes, pirate videos of gigs and a ton of T-shirts. Then I grew up.

Precisely why I'm selling off my collection (but not my Smiths records). I don't need all those records sat there, when so many of them have doubled or tripled in value since I bought them. I think I'd rather have the money to save up instead.

Precisely why I'm selling off my collection (but not my Smiths records). I don't need all those records sat there, when so many of them have doubled or tripled in value since I bought them. I think I'd rather have the money to save up instead.
It’s a challenge isn’t it. Mine are going to one of my sons: he’s eleven and likes Morrissey and 21 Pilots. Can anyone see the/a connection between the latter bands?

Last edited by a moderator:
Unlike you, I was an actual dedicated Morrissey fan, who collected a whole wealth of things, records and rarities over the years.

Go back to your hole and f***ing end yourself you piece of shit.

:rolleyes:

people big :eyes: on these knock offs.:swear

It’s a challenge isn’t it. Mine are going to one of my son’s: he’s eleven and likes Morrissey and 21 Pilots. Can anyone see the/a connection between the latter bands?
Yes. Not the sound so much as the depression in the lyrics. The difference is that Moz is self aware but twenty one pilots is just miserable. My sixteen year old child likes them.
Has yours started to grow out or color his hair?

I like the peace sign one, and if you turn it upside down it kinda resembles the For Britain symbol. So it’s a twofer!

;)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom