Mporium: Sneak peek at Camden pop up shop

Via Mporium Email.
Looks good - great effort.
A few collectables in the display alone.

41366_camden_popup1.jpg

41367_camden_popup2.jpg

41361_camden_popup3.jpg

41362_camden_popup4.jpg

41363_camden_popup5.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

The Email:
20171116_143203.png
20171116_143227.png

UPDATE Jan. 2023:

Camden pop-up shirt from Mporium (now deleted):

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not call it “Jacky “ if that is the song you referred to?
The crossword puzzle in the Times I can do if I really want to. :rolleyes:
(and fail)
Just kidding but it does annoy me sometimes. :(
Yep. And I have to check against the actual title to check I haven't missed any :p

spot the pillowcase... they must have read my post with that suggestion a while back. Don't I get a free one at least ?:(

spot the pillowcase... they must have read my post with that suggestion a while back. Don't I get a free one at least ?:(

Maybe now you rementioned it here. :)
Would be well deserved Ket ! :thumb:

Product note:

”Be kind to animals or I’ll kill you” (slim-fit T)

This is a sub-lame attempt at cheek that’s guaranteed to backfire on your malnourished ass. To anyone who’s thinking of wearing this shirt - please read what it says several times before purchase and then recognize the following:

No. You won’t. You’ll turtle like a bitch and then crawl around looking for your own teeth with broken fingers.

Michael Bisping, is that you?

Product note:

”Be kind to animals or I’ll kill you” (slim-fit T)

This is a sub-lame attempt at cheek that’s guaranteed to backfire on your malnourished ass. To anyone who’s thinking of wearing this shirt - please read what it says several times before purchase and then recognize the following:

No. You won’t. You’ll turtle like a bitch and then crawl around looking for your own teeth with broken fingers.

£200 for the test pressings (albeit signed) is not fan friendly at all. I'd expect this from the sharks on eBay, but not an official popup store.

I am shocked. Seriously considering flogging my Palladium Tickets.

Wouldn't surprise me if those test pressing end up on Mporium online.

Nice to have yes, but £200 is probably too much for everyday fans and too much to justify any sharks cleaning them up and chucking them on Ebay with guarantee of a profit.

Any idea if the posters were limited and how much? I want one but if its scalpers paradise i wont bother. Thanks.

£15

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Tags
low in high school info
Back
Top Bottom