Mporium pop up shop in Leeds 24th Feb. pre-gig at Belgrave Music Hall ft: "crew wear" merchandise

20180221_171344.jpg

20180221_171321.jpg
20180221_171252.jpg

20180221_174436.jpg
20180221_174455.jpg
20180221_174511.jpg
42293_42281_20180221_174524.jpg

Via Mporium email,
I appreciate this is an 'event', but as it is on the same day as the gig & selling 'rare' tour merchandise - thought it could go in the tour section to alert concert goers.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Why not halal meat and why are they excluding muslims from this?

These crew shirts (and hooded sweatshirts) were worn by Morrissey's crew on the recent U.S. tour, but have now been replaced by crew gear featuring the single cover image from Jacky's Only Happy (yes, large security men look a bit funny wearing a topless woman on their chest) and something like "Irish Blood English Heart - Scotland and Ireland Tour Crew" on the back. So I'm guessing the U.S. crew gear was leftover due to overproduction and the cancellations.

These crew shirts (and hooded sweatshirts) were worn by Morrissey's crew on the recent U.S. tour, but have now been replaced by crew gear featuring the single cover image from Jacky's Only Happy (yes, large security men look a bit funny wearing a topless woman on their chest) and something like "Irish Blood English Heart - Scotland and Ireland Tour Crew" on the back. So I'm guessing the U.S. crew gear was leftover due to overproduction and the cancellations.
Let's hope they're unworn. Morrissey's sweaty shirt is one thing but the road crew's is entirely another (sorry road crew).

The person on the cover of "Jacky..." is not a woman...That ribcage is far too big for a woman...no hips...etc.

Surprised there's no signed stuff. Not sure whether to book an earlier train time to Leeds for this...
Agreed, they should’ve had some signed stuff / promo cds / vinyl as was case with the other pop-up shops.

I will go along to have a look though

Would also like to see him doing a few signed LPs at each gig that can be bought at the merchandise after the set has finished as was the case on the Years of Refusal tour

I reckon do you all you lots anti-Americans wearing New York Yankee baseball caps realize the classic 1950's American theme here? Malibu Steve is just another American brand for you lost people to spend your money on. Good on ya Malibu Steve.

Can somebody please for the love of God explain this term Steven uses " VEGAN " ?
I just can't get my head around #Wool-and-Cashmeregate !
How the 4ck is it ok for a vegan to wear a designer Alexander McQueen peacock feather embellished cardigan made of wool and cashmere ?
It's really laughable.
All feedback welcome apart from tunnel vision KetchupBum.
It's all so confusing and needs to be cleared up once and for all.

Is Steven ?

A) vegan
B) vegetarian
C) Something else

I won't hold my breath, this strange myth has been going on for years.

#Tosserrey-is-Murder£££££££££££££££

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Troll X 32:rofl::angry:

Anyone heading to Leeds Saturday?
I’d love a crew shirt in size L
Private message me
Of course will pay for P&P and your valuable time!
Cheers!

Can somebody please for the love of God explain this term Steven uses " VEGAN " ?
How the 4ck is it ok for a vegan to wear a designer Alexander McQueen peacock feather embellished cardigan made of wool and cashmere ?
It's really laughable.

Is Steven ?

A) vegan
B) vegetarian
C) Something else

When did Morrissey ever come out as vegan? Did he say that somewhere, or was it fans assuming he was vegan because of the rice milk rider?

I seriously doubt Morrissey gave up leather shoes, and dairy in his tea. Certainly, he's not eating Vegan when he eats out, or is downing an entire pizza by himself.

Get in early. The last pop shop sold out fast. There will be surprises.

To celebrate the Vegan Day?
T-shirt : 25 or 30 £ - scarf and hat : 25 £ each.
For the same amount, how many fruits and vegetables can I buy? :crazy:

Fortunately it's a free entrance :laughing:

What is the perfect kind of shop? A Morrissey shop. Can't wait

It's really laughable.

Is Steven ?

A) vegan
B) vegetarian
C) Something else

He's vegaflexasexual. Obviously.

Last edited:
When did Morrissey ever come out as vegan? Did he say that somewhere, or was it fans assuming he was vegan because of the rice milk rider?

I seriously doubt Morrissey gave up leather shoes, and dairy in his tea. Certainly, he's not eating Vegan when he eats out, or is downing an entire pizza by himself.
Larry King, 2015. He even pulled his own shoe off to emphasise the point. Because we can all afford Stella McCartney shoes, can't we, kids?

Larry King, 2015. He even pulled his own shoe off to emphasise the point. Because we can all afford Stella McCartney shoes, can't we, kids?

We can't. Taxes are too high.

In an ideal world we all would be using vegan shoes designed by Stella McCartney.

Back
Top Bottom