Mporium pop up shop at Salford Lads Club 10:30-4:40 pm both Manchester dates - 'exclusive products'

20180524_182423.jpg

43171_slc-mporium.jpg

'Exclusive product'!?
Apologies, the FB post would be a link instead of a .jpg, but someone at 'official' hasn't figured out share settings :)
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
LOL Skinny, I just noticed that its the Albert Hall a different venue altogether, smaller and NOTICE the UPPER bowl is
conveniently NOT FILMED>> (nice bait and switch. :tiphat:)
why I wonder?
Because its empty.:rolleyes:

Thats some nutty oompa loompa music.doh: I guess old fuddy duddys like that type of thing.

LOL Skinny, I just noticed that its the Albert Hall a different venue altogether, smaller and NOTICE the UPPER bowl is
conveniently NOT FILMED>> (nice bait and switch. :tiphat:)
why I wonder?
Because its empty.:rolleyes:

Thats some nutty oompa loompa music.doh: I guess old fuddy duddys like that type of thing.

Lol, you really are a tit Vegan, the charity gig was at the Albert Hall Manchester, that’s where the footage is from.

Anyway, you have shown yourself up for what you are, your idiotic comments regarding a band who carried out a charity gig for the families of dead kids has been your undoing.

You have had a long stint this time Biebs, Inspector Clouseau, Vegan Cro name stealer but the reality you are a piece of scum with no respect for anyone else’s views

So adios you odious piece of shit

Lol, you really are a tit Vegan, the charity gig was at the Albert Hall Manchester, that’s where the footage is from.

Anyway, you have shown yourself up for what you are, your idiotic comments regarding a band who carried out a charity gig for the families of dead kids has been your undoing.

You have had a long stint this time Biebs, Inspector Clouseau, Vegan Cro name stealer but the reality you are a piece of scum with no respect for anyone else’s views

I've realized today that no good can come from berating somebody with the mental capacity of a remedial eight year old, as annoying as he is. As you aren't also retarded he's going to be annoyed at everything you write, just ignore him.

I've realized today that no good can come from berating somebody with the mental capacity of a remedial eight year old, as annoying as he is. As you aren't also retarded he's going to be annoyed at everything you write, just ignore him.

"One Inchy Winky" Im speechless, never expected baby talk from the Halal Buthcer aka S.:baby:

They bait and switched James venues on me, but its not that big of a deal, neither sold out.

How about a James benefit for the grooming gangs? Chezz made the point that Pope did some bad
stuff back in the day and wasnt arrested, in that case why arrest the Muslim grooming gangs? Its not right and a James benefit is in order.:fist: Free entry with the donation of a pound of Halal meat.

4ck em Surface :thumb:
Nearly forgot ! Enjoy the Bank Holiday weekend :ahhh::tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

They really are one of the best live acts around :thumb:.
If anyone is interested he said they would be playing the mega domes later in the year.

Mega domes? James? LOOOOLL
If and when the COMET:drama: finally lands:thumb:
NOT

"One Inchy Winky" Im speechless, never expected baby talk from the Halal Buthcer aka S.:baby:

They bait and switched James venues on me, but its not that big of a deal, neither sold out.

How about a James benefit for the grooming gangs? Chezz made the point that Pope did some bad
stuff back in the day and wasnt arrested, in that case why arrest the Muslim grooming gangs? Its not right and a James benefit is in order.:fist: Free entry with the donation of a pound of Halal meat.

It's over pal, I gave you a chance, you and your other fake characters won't be getting anymore from me.
Hope you enjoyed your brief moment of fame :thumb:

It's over pal, I gave you a chance, you and your other fake characters won't be getting anymore from me.
Hope you enjoyed your brief moment of fame :thumb:

"fake characters":kissingclosed:

How innovative.:straightface: How BBC>o_O

He SO didn't want people to know it that he publicised it.
Actually he genuinely didn't want it out there but the club requested he did as the publicity from it may prompt other individuals or businesses to donate too (which they did)

Someone with a Big Nose Who Knows :)

Everyone has bills....He can't do every show for charity...I bet you don't work for free.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom