Mporium - new pins/badges in stock

A few new items - £8.00 per badge!
Regards,
FWD.

39563_c8685661-167a-4dd4-939d-a71622faedc1_2048x2048.jpg

https://uk.mporium.org/collections/accessories/products/pin-badges

Last edited by a moderator:
That was said with animus iocandi.
But you too could say I catched the "accusation" virus from 12 inches. When he loses an argument, he spits the magic words to eliminate other people's arguments: racist, nazi, gay hater, etc. Did you notice how annoying is that?

Erm ! I'm sorry ! Come again !
You're going to have to do this piece again so it makes sense.
You've got one more chance or you're going in the mushroom cupboard with KetchupBum and Angus Braveheart for wasting my precious or on the other hand I could just report you to the mods for the death threat earlier and get you banned altogether. ( I'll sleep on the latter for now ).

Best

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Erm ! I'm sorry ! Come again !
You're going to have to do this piece again so it makes sense.
You've got one more chance or you're going in the mushroom cupboard with KetchupBum and Angus Braveheart for wasting my precious or on the other hand I could just report you to the mods for the death threat earlier and get you banned altogether. ( I'll sleep on the latter for now ).

Best

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Are you threatening me? Are you making a false accusation against me? Let's see...

I note the lack of condemnation from the cult/bots/munchkins concerning Steven promoting the image of gang/knife violence.
Stay Sick folks ! As long as it's not in your backyard I guess it's okay then.
So predictable. Not one high profile bot had the bollocks :clap::tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Do you want to go in the mushroom cupboard ? You're treading on very thin ice now.

Benny-theBritish-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

No, please Benny don't. Not in your mushroom cupboard!
There were times when you could have murdered her,
But you'd hate anything to happen to her.

By the way, isn't there a Benny-theBritish-Butcher badge for sale yet?
I would consider buying it just to get questions about it and me saying, you don't know?? Its all around the globe, have you been living under a rock? They would feel bad about not knowing the celeb you are in your own right.

And me explaining you have been approved by a global website to be the best British Butcher of vegetables with the sharpest knifes.
Made from the best British steel of course!
Please don't put me in the mushroom cupboard. :(

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom