Mporium - new pins/badges in stock

A few new items - £8.00 per badge!
Regards,
FWD.

39563_c8685661-167a-4dd4-939d-a71622faedc1_2048x2048.jpg

https://uk.mporium.org/collections/accessories/products/pin-badges

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the knife association about :eek: ?
Is it promoting gang related violence ? I'm sure a bot will put me straight on the matter but it doesn't look good.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

" says butchy bastard butcher with his flag/knife signiture! Ranty ranty blah blah dear oh dear Benny " :rofl:

Is it promoting gang related violence ? I'm sure a bot will put me straight on the matter but it doesn't look good.

" says butchy bastard butcher with his flag/knife signiture! Ranty ranty blah blah dear oh dear Benny " :rofl:

That's for you Benny, first of the gang to die

Why is the blade only half cocked? You work with cutlery Benny. You should know these things.

I reckon the last two pin objects are very Cholo LA gang related, a big seller in "the UK". Buy, buy buy Brits and Euros. You know the property taxes are very high in Malibu and Aunt Nancy is soooo high maintenance.

You are a racist Benny. Just because I have italian blood doesn't mean I make mafia-like threats. Shame on you.

Now I'm really struggling with this one. In your own time can you please explain how you brought racism into the debate as well as accusations that I'm some sort of physic knowing what type of blood you have in your body ?

I'm just going to do some paperwork but I will return later, promise, so don't rush it.
I look forward to your response :tiphat:

What? No button depicting a bottle of past-prime feminine wash?

Now I'm really struggling with this one. In your own time can you please explain how you brought racism into the debate as well as accusations that I'm some sort of physic knowing what type of blood you have in your body ?

I'm just going to do some paperwork but I will return later, promise, so don't rush it.

She has no sense of humour. Keep them coming, Benny.

That was said with animus iocandi.
But you too could say I catched the "accusation" virus from 12 inches. When he loses an argument, he spits the magic words to eliminate other people's arguments: racist, nazi, gay hater, etc. Did you notice how annoying is that?

Each of these tacky badges make no sense apart from desperate till kerching $ £ !

Why would anyone graffiti a pussycat ?
Meat is murder ? He just can't let go of The Smiths
Gladioli ? Once again back to the old band there's to many good memories. Yet time and time again he tells us The Smiths are dead and buried
Flick knife ? ( also flick knife coffee mug ) No idea why he's going down this route apart from cash (how sad).

Tosserrey, Silly Steven, CrankFraud, Clownerrey, Wizard of Toss, C-Listerrey and now Kerchingerrey !
The list of names gets bigger and bigger.

If the Doc and Marty McFly told me years ago this was how it's gonna pan out I would have laughed in their faces and told them to pull my award winning prize sausage.

The bots and munchkins are in denial.

Kiss me a lot :kiss::rofl:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom