Mozzer's throat, will it stand up to 6 nights

earlofnowhere

Lowlife, trying to have a good time
I really hope so, I really do, but it was only the first night last night and he seemed to be slightly uncomfortable.
Hope he's ok for the other 5 nights.

its not too far from Brighton but its a long way for nothing if any of the shows are cancelled.
Here's hoping he's ok.

False modesty from the lad! His voice was absolutely flawless, I was shocked. He mentioned he had a bad throat but I saw no evidence of it. We'll see by Friday eh?

Why didn't he play come Back to Camden.:eek:I am shocked.And Every Day is like sunday?What's a gig without EDILS?

i thought he was great and loved the set, don't get me wrong, its just that he has had to cancel shows before and I just hope he doesn't have to again.

Looking forward to tonight's installment!

False modesty from the lad! His voice was absolutely flawless, I was shocked. He mentioned he had a bad throat but I saw no evidence of it. We'll see by Friday eh?

It must have been Strasbourg... I'm sick too...:rolleyes:

If he plays it will be a night we will long remember, if he cancel it will be a night long remembered by the tabloids!

I saw him in LA for the 8 nights this fall. He won't have a problem.

I'll be very surprised if the set list changes much. He does this on every tour, sticks to the same 18-20 songs and just mixes them up a little. So far on this tour (not just London) he has been true to form.

The thing is though, doesn't he always do a max of only three shows, followed by a rest?

If anything, I'd imagine that these shows would be "safer" than shows in the middle of a long tour, let's say, because Moz isn't travelling long distances between each show. Travel takes it's toll on you, even if it's in Biz Class (so I'm told ;) )

someone chuck a box of fisherman friends of stage - it might help. He did sound okay to me though!!! last night.

are we confident that morrissey will play all nights in london?

already talk of him suffering a sore throat on the opening night in london.:eek:

should moz really be announcing a run of gigs in such a manner?

lets face it the guy ain't no spring chicken.

flying down on sunday for the show, if its cancelled i will be just ever so slightly f***ing raging:mad:

should've known:(

still all i'm out is a cheap return ticket on ryanair and £14 bus return from stansted.

he'll better make edinburgh though.

Back
Top Bottom