Mozzer Matters Blog: "Top Ten Morrissey Moments 2019" (December 27, 2019)

iamnotadogonachain.jpg

https://mozzermatters.blogspot.com/2019/12/top-ten-morrissey-moments-2019.html

A summation of Morrissey's year by one fan in top ten form.
Regards,
FWD.

Moz had a heck of a year.
He certainly has, I think my highlight was the seven nights on broadway... which was something different for him, just like CS was as well . In a way moz has tried different things this year and to be fair has had a successful year. Minus the new hair do

He certainly has, I think my highlight was the seven nights on broadway... which was something different for him, just like CS was as well . In a way moz has tried different things this year and to be fair has had a successful year. Minus the new hair do

Good call, for a change, Baz...plus, yes, he does need a trip to the barbers. No.2 back n sides plus bring the sideburns back. Sorted.
Viva Moz! Much love for 2020.

Good call, for a change, Baz...plus, yes, he does need a trip to the barbers. No.2 back n sides plus bring the sideburns back. Sorted.
Viva Moz! Much love for 2020.
I don’t think the sideburns would look as good as they once did with grey in them. I think a number2 all over, and a bushy grey beard, Front page guardian news for sure

Only a constipated clown like you would bother with an unfunny response like that. Look forward to the day you drop your drool filled dentures into your spam soup and your nurse says OK Millennial no supper for you ya old foggy headed f***er.

Rolf is a boomer but I am not as a boomer are people born up until 1964. The millennials are the first younger generation that think they know more than the older people with a life experience. It's nothing new and boomers hated older people too and laughed at them.

Every young generation think they know it all then ends up old and hated. Millennials will be a group of people that will struggle the most with ageing and most will die from suicide or in jail from ending up there as paedophiles cause they will be desperate to be around young people and have sex with them to feel young.

Meantime the plastic surgery business will boom so millennials will be plastic surgery boomers. What we forget about millennials is that no other generation has needed as much help from shrinks as them. Endless options and possibilities and they get a bit lost and sad and have seen and done it all when 25 and see no point in going on.

But they do flip burgers well and are cute to look at when they do but complain about the quality of service and they will have a mental breakdown in front of people cause everything is a stage to them and they believe they cannot do anything wrong and simply cannot take any criticism.

But they're kids who signal grown up but the inside never quite catches up with the exterior. These individuals will be extremely unbalanced and needy. We're already using studies on down syndrome patients to understand and help millennials.

They have almost too much in common and this is my line of work.

I’m not the guy you’re directing this to but I’m happy to answer.

I’ve created some music. Some of which is destined for the Top-5 in Poland! Played some gigs. Travelled to some interesting places. Made some new friends from different races, creeds and cultures. Discovered some AMAZING bands. Worked my ass off, making a shit-load of money. Watched Melvis shit the bed musically and personally. Enjoyed the sunrise and sunset many times. Stayed out of prison. ...and still made time to call out bitch-ass little rubes, like you - who still suck the anal effluent out this douche-bag.

What did you do? Grab a copy of “It’s over” and pump weak pomp on here?

Mind your manners, bitch.
You're avery silly boy smellvis and you're a number 2 in Poland and everywhere else as evidenced by your limited obnoxious attitude. You really let yourself down with your aggressive adolescent attempted put downs. I hope you find a more constructive use of your time on earth in 2020.:tiphat:

Rolf is a boomer but I am not as a boomer are people born up until 1964. The millennials are the first younger generation that think they know more than the older people with a life experience. It's nothing new and boomers hated older people too and laughed at them.

Every young generation think they know it all then ends up old and hated. Millennials will be a group of people that will struggle the most with ageing and most will die from suicide or in jail from ending up there as paedophiles cause they will be desperate to be around young people and have sex with them to feel young.

Meantime the plastic surgery business will boom so millennials will be plastic surgery boomers. What we forget about millennials is that no other generation has needed as much help from shrinks as them. Endless options and possibilities and they get a bit lost and sad and have seen and done it all when 25 and see no point in going on.

But they do flip burgers well and are cute to look at when they do but complain about the quality of service and they will have a mental breakdown in front of people cause everything is a stage to them and they believe they cannot do anything wrong and simply cannot take any criticism.

But they're kids who signal grown up but the inside never quite catches up with the exterior. These individuals will be extremely unbalanced and needy. We're already using studies on down syndrome patients to understand and help millennials.

This may be the finest post I’ve seen on this site. Sums it up perfectly and succinctly. It’s nice to see that - among the illiterates, who favour emojis over words and the slugs who blindly follow the bullshit spewed by scrapers like Melvis - there ARE grown-ups who have the truth at hand. ...and are will in to share.

Thanks for posting this. Many of the old-guard will appreciate. :)

Happy New Year to you!!!

Only a constipated clown like you would bother with an unfunny response like that. Look forward to the day you drop your drool filled dentures into your spam soup and your nurse says OK Millennial no supper for you ya old foggy headed f***er.
That gave me a strange craving for dentures. I really need them badly now. Imagine when I have those and can go out without them to scare off millennials.

tenor.gif

That f***tard hasn’t had a bowl of soup in it’s entire life. That’s why the brain failed to develop. It’s f***ing science.

^100% truth, right here!

You're avery silly boy smellvis and you're a number 2 in Poland and everywhere else as evidenced by your limited obnoxious attitude. You really let yourself down with your aggressive adolescent attempted put downs. I hope you find a more constructive use of your time on earth in 2020.:tiphat:

a Moz sold out residency in the Apollo? who can beat that? AlainT? No cant get arrested. DH Andy 'Vegas Blitz'? No doubt the twat group ever existed. :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: mini gig? No he has to wait several more years to build up demand for his mini gigs. 3 year wait equals 3o in attendance.

No forget all that, Smellvis will be touring Poland!!!:dancers:
Polka beer pubs.:lbf: making it rain. rubles.:lbf:

I’m not the guy you’re directing this to but I’m happy to answer.

I’ve created some music. Some of which is destined for the Top-5 in Poland! Played some gigs. Travelled to some interesting places. Made some new friends from different races, creeds and cultures. Discovered some AMAZING bands. Worked my ass off, making a shit-load of money. Watched Melvis shit the bed musically and personally. Enjoyed the sunrise and sunset many times. Stayed out of prison. ...and still made time to call out bitch-ass little rubes, like you - who still suck the anal effluent out this douche-bag.

What did you do? Grab a copy of “It’s over” and pump weak pomp on here?

Mind your manners, bitch.
“I’ve created some music. Some of which is destined for the Top-5 in Poland!”

Priceless.

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
DJ lePew top ten years end

10 another year without the dumb comet blowing up the earth
9 flowery shirt
8 huge white new fake snaggle tooth
7 Jr opening sadly unsold mini gig due to lack of funds
6 stupid tattoos all over himself
5 another year no forum for the little sod
4 continued cancellation of multiple mini tiny gigs
3-singing lessons AGAIN didnt stick
2-more bitchy drama in twitter over continued lack of success
1 ridiculous brown dog ear like patch on cheap wig doubles in size
:expressionless:
Guauu que manera de pegarle a le pew....lo pateas cuando se cae.. jajaa que antifanatico de lepew.si lleno de tatuajes pelo renegro tipo betun de zapatos,pero flaquito sin panza ,era lindo o no,??eraa??? Moz es es es,!!!¡! Pero Le pew toca bien,esto es real,pero vegan lo odia malll jaja divertido vegan,cuando se entiende porque cuando escribe indescifrable no es divertido, como el tonto comentario de el ex oasis en el documental de Moz="El Moz tiene una buena motoo" que pavada !!! el peor momento de ese gran documental,En este caso vegan fue divertido por 2!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom