Mozzer Matters Blog: "Top Ten Morrissey Moments 2019" (December 27, 2019)

iamnotadogonachain.jpg

https://mozzermatters.blogspot.com/2019/12/top-ten-morrissey-moments-2019.html

A summation of Morrissey's year by one fan in top ten form.
Regards,
FWD.

It's an arrogant way to pronounce "vinyl", little gordyboy number 9.
might be arrogant but its still wrong.its like me describing you as wank and open,and how do you know im a midget,who have you been talking to,thats meant to be a secret on here.

Wow great! Just the facts.

Success after success after success!

And nicely put ......

The British press is known to be parasitic and slanderous, and papers, particularly the Guardian, have tried repeatedly to defame Morrissey’s name. Whether you agree or disagree with Morrissey’s opinions on any matter, he is true to himself and is an authentic voice in a time when many are afraid to speak their minds. For these rags to write cruel, bullying articles exacerbates unease in unsettling times, and promotes “groupthink or else” attitudes. Morrissey is a unique artist with his own mind who has tirelessly campaigned for animal rights as a voice for the voiceless, and has also pushed against the grain of society's gender stereotyping and challenged our pre-conceived notions of the typical, extroverted, womanizing rock frontman's image. His art has helped those who are lonely, depressed, and/or outsiders in general feel less alone since the 1980s, and his intelligence and bravery to speak out encourage growth and discussion. Morrissey's quotes have been continually taken out of context by the media, and clickbait headlines have become the primary drive for spiritless and talentless journalists who have very little to offer to the world themselves, except for feigned outrage. Morrissey told them exactly how he feels at the Hollywood Bowl, wearing a f*** The Guardian t-shirt. For anyone who has ever been attacked or bullied by others, this was inspiring, and – it’s also a symbol of the defiance that rock and roll and punk are all about. Stand up for yourself and your beliefs, and be true to yourself!”

VIVA MOZ !!!

:thumb:

Watch out 2020...

Moz is gonna rule you !

:rock::D

edit:

Folks who hate Moz hate life

:handpointdown:
You are aware that you and the rest of the slugs who support Melvis and his pablumesque elevator shit, along with his blatant self-pity and nonsensical “out of town” nationalism are whack-jobs, right?

You get that you’re digging in on your support for a selfish piece of shit?

You get that this is a tribalist weakness that’s going nowhere but down?

You get that you’re the laughing stock of grown-ups who take what it is for what it is?

Let me know when you get it, K-hole. You’re the biggest, anal licking joke on this forum.

Caps, emojis and remedial level English. Not a shred of individual thought or cognitive sensibility. Just a following wallower, like the rest of Steve’s remaining deaf, dumb and blind shit-stain army.

...an absolute clown, as we call your sort, in the real world.

As long as you know, we’re all good.

Do you have Any positive achievements at all for this year, never mind a top ten?
It's a serious question.
I’m not the guy you’re directing this to but I’m happy to answer.

I’ve created some music. Some of which is destined for the Top-5 in Poland! Played some gigs. Travelled to some interesting places. Made some new friends from different races, creeds and cultures. Discovered some AMAZING bands. Worked my ass off, making a shit-load of money. Watched Melvis shit the bed musically and personally. Enjoyed the sunrise and sunset many times. Stayed out of prison. ...and still made time to call out bitch-ass little rubes, like you - who still suck the anal effluent out this douche-bag.

What did you do? Grab a copy of “It’s over” and pump weak pomp on here?

Mind your manners, bitch.

Do you have Any positive achievements at all for this year, never mind a top ten?
It's a serious question.
I’m a troll for responding to your “serious question”?

Grow the f*** up, Shit-stain. You and the rest of the Melvis anal dwellers on here are a blight on humanity

Zero taste in music and not a shred of thought amongst the lot.

Bunch of f***ing try-hard goofs. Nothing more or less. Keep ‘er rollin’, kids. You dig your hole and I’ll flick you in with my pink, bitch.

little benny
New in: Signed Dropped Cabbage - very rare

£250

-little benny :greatbritain::knife:
52325_IMG-20191222-WA0004.jpg
I have to totally disagree with this nonsensical chart and its apprentice author.

Drum roll please :thumb:

Ddddddddddrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The BIGGEST!
The number 1
The Simon Cowell 1 million % BIG FAT YES
The Will I Am smash the the button spin the chair “ You were Bengasmic, pick me Benny”

Moment and number one highlight of 2019 was the ultra rare “Dropped Cabbage” (which made a thud ) When Harvest oooppps no! When BMG could be bothered to release “Steve’s Over”.
I signed it and passed it on to little benny to flog in the official BtBB :greatbritain::knife: Merch shop and Banksy bought it for an undisclosed four-figure-fee for a future project in 2020 ( Watch this space :brows:)
Sshhh don’t tell Banksy but we only wanted £250 for it.

Anyway enough about all that, I hope you’ve all had a fantastic Christmas and I’d like to prematurely wish you all the very best for 2020 (even Ketchupbum and Veganwanker but only for a minute and I won’t be getting in any kind of dialogue because as we all know they bore the shit out of me).

Big shout outs to Surface, Skinny, FWD, Amy, evennow,Gordy,rifke, BrummieBoy,JohnnyBarleyCorn,Alain W ,little benny,jukebox J,Peppermint,12”,Acton,Charlie Cheswick,CrystalSneezer,davidt,George Borrowski, Brian Eastwood(guitars) Caroline @ the pie shop, Costa @the chippy, a man escaped,Everyone at the fantastic pub on the beach @Morfa Nefyn in Wales-Land (near the golf course)
And also anyone who I have missed out. Please don’t be offended but it’s late and my head is Mellon Twistwed.

Sorry if you didn’t get a mention, I’m very approachable but only if I like you.
Just remembered someone to do with Carlisle (apologies) Boz? Biz? Bez?

Keep yer eyes out for future merchandise @ the official BtBB store.

GOODNIGHT X X X X

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I’m not the guy you’re directing this to but I’m happy to answer.

I’ve created some music. Some of which is destined for the Top-5 in Poland! Played some gigs. Travelled to some interesting places. Made some new friends from different races, creeds and cultures. Discovered some AMAZING bands. Worked my ass off, making a shit-load of money. Watched Melvis shit the bed musically and personally. Enjoyed the sunrise and sunset many times. Stayed out of prison. ...and still made time to call out bitch-ass little rubes, like you - who still suck the anal effluent out this douche-bag.

What did you do? Grab a copy of “It’s over” and pump weak pomp on here?

Mind your manners, bitch.

did this twat actually claim to have worked? LOLLLLLLLL:rofl:

cashing the dole cheque does not qualify as work nor depositing it making money.:lbf:
played some gigs lifting the mug to you drunk mouth.:lbf:
played some gigs whistling dixie in mommy basement.:laughing:

Grow the f*** up, Shit-stain. You and the rest of the Melvis anal dwellers on here are a blight on humanity

Bunch of f***ing try-hard goofs. Nothing more or less. Keep ‘er rollin’, kids. You dig your hole and I’ll flick you in with my pink, bitch.

I worked made money and music destined for...........:eyes:
for where?:flushed:
where is your 'music' destined for?:openmouth:
POLAND thats where:swear

in my imagination i have 10 top hits in POLAND:swear
and I make MANY RUBLES!!:swear

:lbf: :crazy:

"To the surprise of almost every fan, Morrissey stepped out for his fall tour with the longest hair he has likely sported since his teenage days. For a man who has since then always donned a short cropped quiff, this was undoubtedly a surprise, and also a gutsy style move... and can we talk about how much he suits the unexpected ‘do? He is positively dashing with the extra length! Although, to be fair, Mozzer is so iconically gorgeous that it shouldn’t come as a big shock that he can effortlessly pull off a number of looks. He looks ultra-handsome devil with the slightly longer grey locks, and the hairstyle exudes romantic hero, especially when paired with the waistcoat and unbuttoned shirt – oh my heart! I am wondering if the vintage music he's been recording for California Son provided some mane inspiration for the good-looking man about tour."

This blog must be taking the piss.

Nice try by someone who discovered Morrissey after 2010 and has glorified him completely over the last 10 years but knows absolutely nothing about what it meant to follow Morrissey unconditionally in the 80s and 90s. When music, lyrics and appearance were adorable.

:lbf:

That's very amusing because, of course, it glorifies the 80s and 90s when there many downs to go with the ups. The cancelled Bona Drag studio album, the substandard Kill Uncle, the ragged live band in 1991, the combined force of Southpaw Grammar and Maladjusted that nearly ended Morrissey's career at the age of 38...

There were plenty of highs as well, but it's funny how much people romanticize the past.

Bad to Worst Countdown
10. Morrissey's latest record
9. Morrissey's latest post
8. Morrissey's detractors
7. Morrissey's fans
6. Uncle Skinny
5. Picture of Morrissey without a shirt
4. Sam Etsy Rainer
3. Morrissey-Solo
2. Morrissey
1. David T

That's very amusing because, of course, it glorifies the 80s and 90s when there many downs to go with the ups. The cancelled Bona Drag studio album, the substandard Kill Uncle, the ragged live band in 1991, the combined force of Southpaw Grammar and Maladjusted that nearly ended Morrissey's career at the age of 38...

There were plenty of highs as well, but it's funny how much people romanticize the past.

I didn't pay attention to him as a person before THE PIN made everyone I know over 50 have a nervous breakdown - but I've been looking back at all of his publicity & it does seem consistently awful. Even the nice articles have at least one quote that would sink any other artist.

Recently it was worse because he was going so obviously against his peer group - but his peer group turned out to be drastically wrong about their anti-Brexit strategy & about the Corbynistas. The Guardian is never going to live down the pre-election editorial that claimed an antisemitic party could be progressive. They'd have a nerve to keep hating him after that.

I don't mind him being old & messy. It comes to us all.

your on a roll,keep it going,we are all having a great laugh at your expense.if melvis is a bit of Morrissey and a bit of elvis then should it not be Morviss.dont thank me.

little benny
New in: Signed Dropped Cabbage - very rare

£250

-little benny :greatbritain::knife:
52325_IMG-20191222-WA0004.jpg
I have to totally disagree with this nonsensical chart and its apprentice author.

Drum roll please :thumb:

Ddddddddddrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The BIGGEST!
The number 1
The Simon Cowell 1 million % BIG FAT YES
The Will I Am smash the the button spin the chair “ You were Bengasmic, pick me Benny”

Moment and number one highlight of 2019 was the ultra rare “Dropped Cabbage” (which made a thud ) When Harvest oooppps no! When BMG could be bothered to release “Steve’s Over”.
I signed it and passed it on to little benny to flog in the official BtBB :greatbritain::knife: Merch shop and Banksy bought it for an undisclosed four-figure-fee for a future project in 2020 ( Watch this space :brows:)
Sshhh don’t tell Banksy but we only wanted £250 for it.

Anyway enough about all that, I hope you’ve all had a fantastic Christmas and I’d like to prematurely wish you all the very best for 2020 (even Ketchupbum and Veganwanker but only for a minute and I won’t be getting in any kind of dialogue because as we all know they bore the shit out of me).

Big shout outs to Surface, Skinny, FWD, Amy, evennow,Gordy,rifke, BrummieBoy,JohnnyBarleyCorn,Alain W ,little benny,jukebox J,Peppermint,12”,Acton,Charlie Cheswick,CrystalSneezer,davidt,George Borrowski, Brian Eastwood(guitars) Caroline @ the pie shop, Costa @the chippy, a man escaped,Everyone at the fantastic pub on the beach @Morfa Nefyn in Wales-Land (near the golf course)
And also anyone who I have missed out. Please don’t be offended but it’s late and my head is Mellon Twistwed.

Sorry if you didn’t get a mention, I’m very approachable but only if I like you.
Just remembered someone to do with Carlisle (apologies) Boz? Biz? Bez?

Keep yer eyes out for future merchandise @ the official BtBB store.

GOODNIGHT X X X X

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
Benjamin, banksy bought your item for a four figure sum,aye £99.99.

You criticize most parts of Morrissey's earlier solo works. The mentioned works are ALL far more superior compared to his last 3-4 albums of original material. Better in the quality of music, better in the lyrics and better in the case of production. Or do you really prefer "Kiss me a lot" over "Sing your life"? Then we don't speak the same language. The last 10 years been an all time low creativity-wise, not to speak of his ill-advisted public manifestations. Don't discuss with people who struggle to follow someone who once did everything right, even when he failed (brilliantly). It's too near the bone!

might be arrogant but its still wrong.its like me describing you as wank and open,and how do you know im a midget,who have you been talking to,thats meant to be a secret on here.
Gordyjoy, your small statue has actually been discussed behind the scenes here for quite some time.

You criticize most parts of Morrissey's earlier solo works. The mentioned works are ALL far more superior compared to his last 3-4 albums of original material. Better in the quality of music, better in the lyrics and better in the case of production. Or do you really prefer "Kiss me a lot" over "Sing your life"? Then we don't speak the same language. The last 10 years been an all time low creativity-wise, not to speak of his ill-advisted public manifestations. Don't discuss with people who struggle to follow someone who once did everything right, even when he failed (brilliantly). It's too near the bone!

Sorry, but no. Your comments here are way off because I was talking about factual things.

Firstly, no I don't criticize "most parts of Morrissey's earlier solo works". Of the first 6 studio albums, 3 of them got a great reaction and 3 of them got a mediocre reaction. Those are the facts. It is also a fact that after Southpaw Grammar and Maladjusted were released Morrissey didn't release anything for many years. The cancellation of the Bona Drag studio album is also a matter of fact.

As for your comment about the past 3 or 4 albums of original material, you are entitled to your opinion of course. But please don't pretend that your opinion is superior to everybody else's or that it tallies with the consensus.

When there was a poll on this board to rate the albums, I believe it was Kill Uncle and Southpaw Grammar that came out bottom of the pile. There is a discussion going on on another board right now and, of the albums rated so far, Kill Uncle and Maladjusted are at the bottom and well below the likes of Years of Refusal and Ringleader of the Tormentors.

And when it came to the reviewers, they certainly rated everything from You Are the Quarry through to World Peace Is None of Your Business much higher than they rated the 3 maligned earlier albums.

And I don't say that as someone who defends everything that Morrissey releases or says recently (Low in High School, for example, was another album to get mediocre reviews). But just as someone who doesn't romanticize the past and can see that there were many obvious issues with Morrissey's solo career between 1988 and 1997. That's why he was nearly finished at the age of 38, after all.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom