Mozzer Matters Blog: "Top Ten Morrissey Moments 2019" (December 27, 2019)

iamnotadogonachain.jpg

https://mozzermatters.blogspot.com/2019/12/top-ten-morrissey-moments-2019.html

A summation of Morrissey's year by one fan in top ten form.
Regards,
FWD.

you need a slap for telling lies, he ain’t number 2 at all. Mariah Carey is. Moz ain’t even in the top 40 of the official U.K. charts. Such a little winnet.
Fun facts about people who live in whitehaven ..... FACT One ... they are called jam eaters because they can’t afford to have meat in their sandwiches as they are peasants.... FACT TWO.... Whitehaven is the arse hole of Cumbria.... as it’s near Barrow...... FACT THREE.... The taxi drivers go round shooting people in the face ( see Whitehaven shootings 2010 ) Fact four Workington just up the coast is a much friendlier place and much nicer.... so there we have it

It’s funny as f*** when someone puts that much effort and thought into a post, and it’s 0% funny. What a fail lolllll :lbf::lbf:

Effort? Really? It took me as long as it takes to type it - a few minutes, and it amused me so who cares.

Fun facts about people who live in whitehaven ..... FACT One ... they are called jam eaters because they can’t afford to have meat in their sandwiches as they are peasants.... FACT TWO.... Whitehaven is the arse hole of Cumbria.... as it’s near Barrow...... FACT THREE.... The taxi drivers go round shooting people in the face ( see Whitehaven shootings 2010 ) Fact four Workington just up the coast is a much friendlier place and much nicer.... so there we have it

jam eaters are Workington pal, and barrow is 50 miles down the coast.

Effort? Really? It took me as long as it takes to type it - a few minutes, and it amused me so who cares.

a few minutes? You sat there for at least 20, arranging and thinking of witty lines, and none of them were remotely funny. Even bold fonted and underlined the title ffs, bullet pointed every number, in descending order lollll hahaha. ‘A’ for effort tho :clap:

a few minutes? You sat there for at least 20, arranging and thinking of witty lines, and none of them were remotely funny. Even bold fonted and underlined the title ffs, bullet pointed every number, in descending order lollll hahaha. ‘A’ for effort tho :clap:

o_O

WTF?? you continue to hit the sauce?:censored:

EXCELLENT AND INFORMATIVE OBSERVATION!!:thumb:

THE GUARDIAN ARE PARASITES AND SLANDEROUS!!!! EVERYBODY KNOWS THIS THEY LIVE ASKING FOR CHARITY AND THEY HAVE NO SALES OR ADVERTISING.:thumb: ANYTHING TO AVOID GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT, THE LAZY CUCKS:censored:

FANATICAL DOLERS.:thumb:

Sadly, that exposes you for the f***wit you are. It may have taken you a couple of hours but most of that stuff has been posted before on this site.

Boy86 AKA as the jam eater... have you been on the Harvey’s Bristol cream with benny!!!! YOU ARE A BENNY WANNA BE... even benny has more class than you and doesn’t stoop this low.... Benny sort this jam eater out and advise him on how to be a real troll... how are you benny anyway... all the best for the new year benny anyway.. you are a real trolling gentleman

I don’t care what it is tbh, does have a c***y tone tho, the kind you only get with lonely old women

There isn’t much of a difference around here. The only way to really tell is by the amount of cat pictures posted.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom