Mozz on Later With Jools Holland

SRA

the queen is still ill
exciting stuff :) Hopefully he'll get a bit more airtime than he did on Ross.

When is it filmed? Anyone going as last time?

In the Sky Schedule it says

Former Smiths frontman Morrissey showcases songs from his latest album Ringleader of the Tormentors. Contemporary pop group Hot Chip and Dirty Pretty Things also perform

So no Still Ill or Panic I presume :(

Didnt he get 4 songs last time? Any playful guesses as to what the setlist might be?

Youngest Was The Most Loved is a cert...after that...Future & Far off Places? Could get an insight into what the 4th single will be too by what he plays, possibly Boy Happy, Father or Hero?

Didnt he get 4 songs last time? Any playful guesses as to what the setlist might be?

The only clue is he said on stage last night he was playing 'I Just Want to See the Boy Happy' but not 'Ganglord' - anything apart from that who knows?

he'll prob. do 4 songs. three new and one smiths. same as the channel 4 thing.

the youngest was the most loved
you have killed me
I just want to see the boy happy
still ill

I think he'll get three this last. Last time's appearance had a "comeback" feel because he hadn't been on the show for about 8 years. I think he'll definitely do the new single.

And there will be the obligatory short interview with the endearingly incompetent Jools. :p

Modcon said:
he'll prob. do 4 songs. three new and one smiths. same as the channel 4 thing.

the youngest was the most loved
you have killed me
I just want to see the boy happy
still ill
not sure about YHKM, now the single is out and in the background now YWTML is imminent.

That's where I reckon he might drop in a suprise if he gets 4 songs...otherwise you're probably right with the rest of them, boy happy seems certain.

When is the show aired and on what channel?

lucky you who can watch this....i don't have satellite :)and the rain is falling and i'm depressed ......

renata said:
lucky you who can watch this....i don't have satellite :)and the rain is falling and i'm depressed ......
:(

D'you live abroad then? Take solace that you dont live in what's left of Blighty! You're only missing the odd Mozz appearace, and im certain some kind soul will have it on the internet by the next day anyway, and in the Download forum :).

Back
Top Bottom