Moz's Turd? What to do?!

What Would You Do With A Morrissey Turd?

• Scoop it up in a cup and save it forever.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Auction it off.

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Ingest it so part of Moz is now part of you.

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Flush it!

Votes: 20 74.1%

• Total voters

SparkleBoy

worships Johnny Thunders
OK, you are patiently waiting to get into the bathroom at your local pub, and when the door finally opens, it is Morrissey! Well, you get into the stall and lo and behold, a Mozzer Floater, there in the pot!

What would you do?!?!

this shit is really funnny!!
no pun intended.

how can you say for sure its a floater. i bet its a sinker!

this shit is really funnny!!
no pun intended.

Sorry, but ive conferenced this topic with a proctoligist and he agrees that with the use of turd in the title and shit in the reply you cannot rightfully claim "no pun" .

lol and we wonder how the Man has said we stoop SoLow ;)

Just kidding... no pelting me with insults...

Actually, I was thinking everyone here would be incredibly insulted by my post. Thankfully, there actually ARE people here with senses of humor!

Actually, I was thinking everyone here would be incredibly insulted by my post. Thankfully, there actually ARE people here with senses of humor!

my senses enjoy humor and thankfully someone is contributing something tangible for them to consume

"Insulted" is a strong word. I think its a stupid thread but I hardly find it "insulting".

You should have made the poll public.

I am actually hoping that this will launch an onslaught of derogatory , inflammatory and otherwise stimulating threads .

I keep thinking of the "Abba turd" from The Adventures of Priscilla Queen of the Desert. Thus, I'd have to keep it just as a conversation piece.

I might have it gilded or bronzed.

OK, you are patiently waiting to get into the bathroom at your local pub, and when the door finally opens, it is Morrissey! Well, you get into the stall and lo and behold, a Mozzer Floater, there in the pot!

What would you do?!?!

When I cry myself to sleep at night, this thought is what haunts me.

at least no one is taking the piss...just talking shit!

conference can be a verb. when im at work, and someone calls me, and says "i need to talk to so and so" i "conference" them in together. :)

it seems that it can, now... ...by managers and americans

I've been thinking about.....keep it the plop, wait for a chance to see Mike Joyce and throw it at him, then be in morrissey's good books for the rest of your life:)
fun18.jpg

in the name of god, when did "conference" become a verb?

Oh i would have to guess it's been a verb for @ least 5 or 6 thousand years

ie:

While this bill must be conferenced with a problematic House off-shore energy bill (H.
Advocacy update: the fight to save LWCF; what needs to be done to ... by Dolesh, Richard J. / Parks & Recreation
after Watson conferenced with Pepperdine president Andrew Benton, who is travelling in Italy.
WALBERG GETS PEPPERDINE JOB WAVES TAKE CHANCE ON JC COACH by Daily News (Los Angeles, CA)
By Labor Day, our teachers have conferenced with the parents of every student in their classroom, and the majority of those conferences are home visits.

Back
Top Bottom