Moz's Turd? What to do?!

What Would You Do With A Morrissey Turd?

• Scoop it up in a cup and save it forever.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Auction it off.

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Ingest it so part of Moz is now part of you.

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Flush it!

Votes: 20 74.1%

• Total voters
OK, you are patiently waiting to get into the bathroom at your local pub, and when the door finally opens, it is Morrissey! Well, you get into the stall and lo and behold, a Mozzer Floater, there in the pot!

What would you do?!?!

No wonder Morrissey hates this site with gits like you on it.:(:mad:

Go and see if mummy will let you have some new toys as you clearly need to occupy your mind on more important matters.:mad:

Oh i would have to guess it's been a verb for @ least 5 or 6 thousand years [...]

five or six thousand years???? now that's what i call a "guess".

thanks, though.

Well, then, there, now... why are you assuming it's Moz' poo? If it's such a persistent floater, it could well have been left by the person before him. Or the one before that! You really should think these things through before you go collecting poopies and putting them up on eBay and such.

OK, you are patiently waiting to get into the bathroom at your local pub, and when the door finally opens, it is Morrissey! Well, you get into the stall and lo and behold, a Mozzer Floater, there in the pot!

What would you do?!?!

I would wonder what he was doing in the Ladies Room, and then I'd go out and get him to come back and flush his own canoe down the toilet. I might also take a picture of it with my phone and send it to Dave, but that depends upon the lighting. I would absolutely not have it broken up and encased in a limited number of lucite paperweights to sell in the Marketplace section of this site. That would be wrong.

No wonder Morrissey hates this site with gits like you on it.:(:mad:

Go and see if mummy will let you have some new toys as you clearly need to occupy your mind on more important matters.:mad:

Yeah, that's EXACTLY why he hates this site. Lighten up and have a chuckle or two. Why does life have to be so serious? We spend all of our youth being told to "grow up," and then once we do, we are told that we are acting "immature."

If you find this thread irritating or stupid then DONT COME BACK TO IT! I didn't post it for stiff-necked, stuck-up gits. Just by the title of the thread alone, you can guess it's a stupid thread. Sheesh!

And a turd to you, turd-burglar!

ok, this is what i would do if i had one of moz's turds...

i'd buy a golden box and place the turd in that. i'd get on my knees and pray to it as if it were my holy savior...

oh wait.. that's what a mentally f***ed up idiot would do... oh like you moz obsessed, johnny marr-hating f***in f***s!!!:mad:::mad::rolleyes::rolleyes:

oh, then after i prayed to it, i'd ingest it.. so it could be a part of my digestive system and then id be blessed. PPPPDFFFFT!

oh, then after i prayed to it, i'd ingest it.. so it could be a part of my digestive system and then id be blessed. PPPPDFFFFT!

You didnt take take the poll (or maybe you did take the pole)

Sharon, that is the first Shining avatar I have ever seen!

Save it, put it into a paper bag. Leave it on Joyce's front doorstep. Light the bag, ring or knock the front door. Run away, watch from a distance as Mike Joyce stamps on the flaming paper bag with has Morrissey's poo poo inside!

If it were to go on ebay for auction...how funny would that be...How high would you bid.....:D

Of course then there would be those that doubt if this is really his shit...

Why they certainly are , sadly the same can't be said of yours .

Don't you think that the 15 minutes a day the orderlies at the institution allow you to use a computer could be better spent on something more productive than stalking me and/or my posts ?

PS : Don't PM me anymore , i have enough fanboys

con·fer·ence /ˈkɒnfərəns, -frəns/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kon-fer-uhns, -fruhns] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, -enced, -enc·ing.
–noun
1. a meeting for consultation or discussion: a conference between a student and his adviser.
2. the act of conferring or consulting together; consultation, esp. on an important or serious matter.
3. Government. a meeting, as of various committees, to settle disagreements between the two branches of the legislature.
4. an association of athletic teams; league: an intercollegiate conference.
5. Ecclesiastical.
a. an official assembly of clergy or of clergy and laity, customary in many Christian denominations.
b. a group of churches whose representatives regularly meet in such an assembly.
–verb (used without object)
6. to hold or participate in a conference or series of conferences.

from dictionary.com. glad this has all been cleared up. thx :cool:

con·fer·ence /?k?nf?r?ns, -fr?ns/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kon-fer-uhns, -fruhns] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, -enced, -enc·ing.
–noun
1. a meeting for consultation or discussion: a conference between a student and his adviser.
2. the act of conferring or consulting together; consultation, esp. on an important or serious matter.
3. Government. a meeting, as of various committees, to settle disagreements between the two branches of the legislature.
4. an association of athletic teams; league: an intercollegiate conference.
5. Ecclesiastical.
a. an official assembly of clergy or of clergy and laity, customary in many Christian denominations.
b. a group of churches whose representatives regularly meet in such an assembly.
–verb (used without object)
6. to hold or participate in a conference or series of conferences.

from dictionary.com. glad this has all been cleared up. thx :cool:

again...

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=655033&postcount=16

...neither of whom really count. (i maintain that dave is canadian, regardless of what he says.)

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key=16070&dict=CALD

Back
Top Bottom