Moz's third NBC appearance confirmed: Frasier! (Moz See TV!!!) SPOILERS!

G

greasetea

Wow, am i a lucky jackass or what cheesenuts? Thanks to my Hollywood insider he faxed me the script for this November's "Frasier"..probably the only NBC Sitcom that you crumpetheads like anyhow...

Details are sketchy but from this reading, it appears Moz plays..well you'll see...

Frasier: Niles, oh my day has been terrible..I need a tanqueray soother.

Niles: What is it? Did you accidentally wear black socks with brown shoes again? Or did Dad forget to flush???
(Audience hoots and hollars like usual)

Frasier: Worse...Roz was hit by a car...

Daphne: Oh MYYYYY Doctah Crane..pip pip..whut shall evah we do?
(audience laughs because she speaks in a funny accent..hoots and hollars)

Frasier: Oh she'll be alright (grimaces) but who is going to produce my show..and the Radio Awards Nominations are coming up!!!

Dad: Geeze Fraish, isn't there a Cher tribute you need to attend (rolls his eyes) (audience laughs because we just love clever, naughty..innuendo..cheeky cheeky)

(ding dong)

Lance (Moz): You ordered Chinese Take away??? I have General Tso's Chickn and Beef Chow Fun.

Frasier: Oh Dad..really??? Chinese food in the afternoon?

Dad: Take away? what are you taking away?
(audience laughs because we love pun-like jokes)

Frasier: He's taking your money!!! Highway robbery I say..30 dollars for Noodles hurumph? Take AWAY INDEED!

Lance: Oh give us a drink and make it quick...

Ha ha ha ..man oh man, my appendix is about to burst from this humor..can NBC BE ANYMORE Lennie Bruce? Oh man this is funny stuff..Take away..ha ha ha Take Away!

Back
Top Bottom