Moz's supposed luvvvas

Oh and BTW Morrissey isnt gay - BI maybe but like he said hes not a vergetarian or a vegan he just dont eat meat so maybe its the same for been gay - hes not gay and hes not BI he just loves people for who they are no matter what their gender :D

Uh, and he's not "performing" as well... what's next? He's not singer but a musical poet? Come on! He doesn't eat meat so he's a f***ing vegetarian. Just because he doesn't like the term and its connotations I won't change my vocabulary:)
And about the gay thing: I was joking. Other Solo-ers usually give you a punch in the face for posting on a thread like this so I thought I post the worst thing you could possibly post here straight away so all the others don't get thrashed ;)
I think it's funny that most of us love him so much that they would do just everything to satisfy him. We don't mention his sexuality (or if we do: we feel terribly guilty about it), we don't eat meat, we would never say he's a "performer"... in fact that's pretty naff cause - in case you didn't know ;) - he can't hear us!

Uh, and he's not "performing" as well... what's next? He's not singer but a musical poet? Come on! He doesn't eat meat so he's a f***ing vegetarian. Just because he doesn't like the term and its connotations I won't change my vocabulary:)

The language thing is just Moz winding people up, you do realise; he has always loved being pedantic about language, probably because it means he can make others as tongue tied as he often feels when having to speak one on one. That, and the fact that he simply enjoys watching someone else flounder in his presence, thinking that he's going to walk away if they don't get everything correct (sexuality, diet, grammar etc). It's one of the things that makes him amusing and unique (though whether I'd think that if I were on the receiving end of his wry criticism, I'm not sure).
Whoever he's been with and/or is with now will forever remain pure speculation, mainly because they're people who are almost never seen in public with him (he doesn't work closely with them, that's for sure). All I can say is that he must treat every lover he's ever had remarkably well, otherwise there'd have been several kiss and tells before now. Or maybe they're waiting until the day after he's kicked the proverbial bucket before emerging with: "'Moz was my 5 times a night hero' says record company tea boy", "'Morrissey fathered our children', say these 30 women", "'I was Mozzer's wife', says Hull lesbian, 32". Whereas the Daily Express will run with "Morrissey was Princess Diana's secret lover".

If your a GIMME,GIMME,GIMME fan, Toms Italian/Manchester boyfriend. Or anyone he may mention with a glint in his eye. He does like his drummers.

what does Jennifer look like? Is she an older woman or? I don't think he's in love with her...he mentioned something to her on the Russel show like "i think he likes you" when Russel made comments about him asking her for words. who knows.

kristeen young? i doubt it. isn't she dating tony visconti?

or rather. who really gives a damn.

...ok. i do.
but only cause it's morrissey and i must know!
othervise i wouldn't care.
really!
don't believe me?
pfff whatever!

I think it's funny that most of us love him so much that they would do just everything to satisfy him. We don't mention his sexuality (or if we do: we feel terribly guilty about it), we don't eat meat, we would never say he's a "performer"... in fact that's pretty naff cause - in case you didn't know ;) - he can't hear us!

Well said!! I can't stand people who come into threads and tell people to stop discussing something just because they don't like it! What gives them the right to tell us what we can and can't discuss? I especially love it when people take the (very large amount of) time to read all the posts (out of "disinterest") in the thread and decide to leave post saying "Stop talking about this, it's not interesting!" or "Morrissey's life is none of your business!". This is a forum where people talk about all thing Moz-realated, and to quote Sonar, "He can't hear you!"!

Here's something you can all get speculative and gossipy about. :D

Kristeen Young said she is spending Christmas in Manchester on Janice Long's show on Friday.

Here's something you can all get speculative and gossipy about. :D

Kristeen Young said she is spending Christmas in Manchester on Janice Long's show on Friday.

:eek: oh gosh this is all hotting up :D .

I remember on wiki awhile ago before they cleared it up they had 'Moz lived for with his personal assisatnt, probable lover Jake in the 90s' :p

I've just been listening to the listen again service for Janice's show. It's totally converted me to Kristeen. She sounded amazing on it. I will have to get her album now. She came across as quite nice as well, though a bit reserved and scared by Janice Long's crawly bumlick interview style. :p

Last edited:
Kristeen Young...GIVE HER ONE FOR ME MOZ!!!! ssshaaaawingggggggg

Or maybe they're waiting until the day after he's kicked the proverbial bucket before emerging with: "'Moz was my 5 times a night hero' says record company tea boy", "'Morrissey fathered our children', say these 30 women", "'I was Mozzer's wife', says Hull lesbian, 32". Whereas the Daily Express will run with "Morrissey was Princess Diana's secret lover".
:D ...

I think Nightandday and I have already proven beyond doubt that Linder was indeed a lurrrverrr ;)

that is such a....miserable lie :D

what does Jennifer look like? Is she an older woman or? I don't think he's in love with her...he mentioned something to her on the Russel show like "i think he likes you" when Russel made comments about him asking her for words. who knows.

kristeen young? i doubt it. isn't she dating tony visconti?

or rather. who really gives a damn.

...ok. i do.
but only cause it's morrissey and i must know!
othervise i wouldn't care.
really!
don't believe me?
pfff whatever!

I like this schizophrenic post! :D

I'm 99.9% sure Moz is NOT gay.

Also 99.9% convinced he fancies the pants off Kristeen Young.
Why else would he have her tour with him??

'Cos she can't fukkin sing..............

Mind you, the drummer rocks.

I didn't really wanna contribute to a silly thread, but..

'Baby' Jeff White would get it.

I've just been listening to the listen again service for Janice's show. It's totally converted me to Kristeen. She sounded amazing on it. I will have to get her album now. She came across as quite nice as well, though a bit reserved and scared by Janice Long's crawly bumlick interview style. :p

How far into the show is she on? Is it the same show with the Paul Weller competition? Can't seem to find her!

How far into the show is she on? Is it the same show with the Paul Weller competition? Can't seem to find her!

i'd say about 10 minutes into the show. keep clicking on the "5 minute forward" thingy (if youre using their website)

i was quite disapointed by her. her excuse for not knowing who kate bush is that "she grew up in a secluded place" or something like that... whatever! i could say the excact same thing about myself! i grew up in 3 different disgustingly small industrial towns!....that's such a lame excuse!.... but maybe back when she was my age they didn't have the internet or...um...record stores?

..and i think she's staying in Manchester for chirstmas because morrissey and her are playing a couple of gigs on 23/24 of december...or maybe morrissey wants her to meet his maaaaaaaaaaa! and then we can expect a wedding! oh the joy...!

Morrissey the love em' and leave em' never to be mentioned again lover

Back
Top Bottom