Moz's supposed luvvvas

people are scared.
mice!
MICE!
...i say...

i'd say about 10 minutes into the show. keep clicking on the "5 minute forward" thingy (if youre using their website)

i was quite disapointed by her. her excuse for not knowing who kate bush is that "she grew up in a secluded place" or something like that... whatever! i could say the excact same thing about myself! i grew up in 3 different disgustingly small industrial towns!....that's such a lame excuse!.... but maybe back when she was my age they didn't have the internet or...um...record stores?

..and i think she's staying in Manchester for chirstmas because morrissey and her are playing a couple of gigs on 23/24 of december...or maybe morrissey wants her to meet his maaaaaaaaaaa! and then we can expect a wedding! oh the joy...!

22nd/23rd actually. She could easily get home for Christmas if she really wanted to. I bet Mikey will be on the first plane back to his wife. ;)

22nd/23rd actually. She could easily get home for Christmas if she really wanted to. I bet Mikey will be on the first plane back to his wife. ;)

stooooppppp it!!!!! I don't even want to consider that possibiliy! maybe...i don't know!
why would morrissey want to be in machester for Christmas anyway?

tony visconti and kristeen young are a couple. i met them at the dublin gig and got talking to them so lets end that rumour

cossy

I guess if you know any of his real lovers, you would know either Morrissey or the person concerned. Either way, would you tell?

Last edited:
My suspicion is there is nothing to be in the "know" about. Has anyone noticed that all the women he's ever been linked with were usually in other relationships? And has anyone noticed that all the men he's been linked with were straight? That's other than the odd famous gay man there's been rumours about and that always struck me as "OMG! Two famous people spoke to each other so they must be shagging!" syndrome.

How about just believing him when he says he's lived his life alone? It's not that beyond belief is it? It's bloody hard for most people to find the "one". I should think it must be ten times harder if you're famous and an "icon". How do you judge people's motives for a start.

tony visconti and kristeen young are a couple. i met them at the dublin gig and got talking to them so lets end that rumour

cossy

how do you find out something like that without being rude or invasive? I'm just asking...
How does something so personal come up in a conversation between an admirier and a performer(s)?

i'd say about 10 minutes into the show. keep clicking on the "5 minute forward" thingy (if youre using their website)

i was quite disapointed by her. her excuse for not knowing who kate bush is that "she grew up in a secluded place" or something like that... whatever! i could say the excact same thing about myself! i grew up in 3 different disgustingly small industrial towns!....that's such a lame excuse!.... but maybe back when she was my age they didn't have the internet or...um...record stores?

..and i think she's staying in Manchester for chirstmas because morrissey and her are playing a couple of gigs on 23/24 of december...or maybe morrissey wants her to meet his maaaaaaaaaaa! and then we can expect a wedding! oh the joy...!

Is it 10 mins into the first hour? I still can't find it! Damn, I really wanted to hear her!

But God, can you imagine being brought to Manchester to meet Morrisseys' Mam? Scaaary!

how do you find out something like that without being rude or invasive? I'm just asking...
How does something so personal come up in a conversation between an admirier and a performer(s)?

Quite simple I was at the barrier watching and enjoying the gig. I then noticed Visconti beside me litereally. I simply turned to him and said I was a big fan of his work and he did a great job on ROTT. He said he really appreciated me saying that and it was always good to hear positive feedback. At this point he introduced me to Kristeen who was dancing away during the Moz set. He asked me if I enjoyed her set and to both of them I said yes. Kristeen is a lot more attractive without all that make up she wears on stage. They were hugging and embracing throughout the gig...it was hard to miss. I wasnt being rude they were both very friendly. I mentioned it at the time of the gig on the main page as well...............thats it really

cossy

As we only have vivid imagination to inspire us on this one, why not change it to which of us has actually spent serious time thinking about being his secret lover? We're being right saddos as it is anyway, so we might as well! I've had a couple of stunning dreams and I'm convinced there was more reality in them than some of the stories that have emerged over the years, so I think I should be able to count myself on the list too... after all, you'll never prove that I haven't been his lover. He'd never betray my confidence and I'd never betray his!

Maybe he's just content to watch his friends being happy in love as I am, and doesn't have time for the trivialities of romance himself... but I hope he has someone. It's lovely to have someone from time to time, and time and time again if the feeling takes you!

As we only have vivid imagination to inspire us on this one, why not change it to which of us has actually spent serious time thinking about being his secret lover? We're being right saddos as it is anyway, so we might as well! I've had a couple of stunning dreams and I'm convinced there was more reality in them than some of the stories that have emerged over the years, so I think I should be able to count myself on the list too... after all, you'll never prove that I haven't been his lover. He'd never betray my confidence and I'd never betray his!

Maybe he's just content to watch his friends being happy in love as I am, and doesn't have time for the trivialities of romance himself... but I hope he has someone. It's lovely to have someone from time to time, and time and time again if the feeling takes you!

uhhh, we've already done that.:D

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=65132

Oh for goodness sake! Can I really be expected to trawl through all past posts to avoid repitition? Besides, that past thread is about the dreams people have had... I didn't go into detail on mine, I merely said that there was more reality to my dream than some of the stories, so therefore I am entitled to link myself to Morrissey and that is still on topic.

Can you prove I am not linked?

Please don't bother to try, it really would be far too easy to achieve my total humiliation and then where, dear God, would I be?

Quite simple I was at the barrier watching and enjoying the gig. I then noticed Visconti beside me litereally. I simply turned to him and said I was a big fan of his work and he did a great job on ROTT. He said he really appreciated me saying that and it was always good to hear positive feedback. At this point he introduced me to Kristeen who was dancing away during the Moz set. He asked me if I enjoyed her set and to both of them I said yes. Kristeen is a lot more attractive without all that make up she wears on stage. They were hugging and embracing throughout the gig...it was hard to miss. I wasnt being rude they were both very friendly. I mentioned it at the time of the gig on the main page as well...............thats it really

cossy
And where was his wife Sylvie Vartan?:(

According to imdb.com, Sylvie is married to Tony Scotti, you are mistaken with Tony Visconti.:p

oh Spencer "my hobbies are druming, seducing people with icecream and claiimg I've rolled around naked with Moz" Cobrin ;) :D

Back
Top Bottom