Moz's supposed luvvvas

I don't know if that was her. Someone just mentioned her once as a girlfriend of Morrisseys'. I've never seen her. The other girl, Tina, is more interesting, though. She was thanked on YATQ as well as on Southpaw Grammer (I think).
And is the blonde girl in the IBEH video, apparently. Although, I've no idea who she's supposed to be in that vid!
Is that this Tina Dehghani? http://209.85.135.104/search?q=cach...ub/2/54a/461+tina+dehghani&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2 No, there's no photo, sorry. :D I've just done a google search, there's a web designer from L.A. with that name.

where exactly is that store where they sell mens underwear at 500 pounds a piece? i want to buy one of those, really, so directions please.... yeah right. sounds like complete rubbish to me. for that price you can get unwashed silk undies worn by britney spears!

And the thing that caught my eye was whether Moz would buy SILK underpants. Many, but not all, veg-types do not wear silk. Obviously the store is Harvey Nichols, which is expensive but I don't think they sell silk boxers that are that expensive.

But, if true, what a sad story. Some people should never meet - or stalk - one's idols.

<ooops, caught reading this thread...:o >

Has there been any info on who Morrissey may have been writing about in ROTT? In the Mojo article last year, it certainly sounded as if he was still with that person.

I'm probably presuming waaay too much ...

And the thing that caught my eye was whether Moz would buy SILK underpants. Many, but not all, veg-types do not wear silk. Obviously the store is Harvey Nichols, which is expensive but I don't think they sell silk boxers that are that expensive.

But, if true, what a sad story. Some people should never meet - or stalk - one's idols.

as long as he's not spotted using his mastercard in a fur store I won't be throwing MY "bona drag" cd out of the window. but I also believe this underwear story to be a hoax. I mean - 6 bodyguards to go underwear shopping? I don't think even brad pitt would have that many.....
as far as undies I just found out that the most expensive bra in the world costs 15 million dollars. but: that one is indeed made of diamonds. you can find it on google....

Why don't some vegetarians wear silk? I don't know anything about silk production - I presume it must hurt animals in some way??

OK, since no one answered my question about the ROTT-era relationship, I'll try to find out for myself :)

This bit from Wikipedia is news to me:
"He [Morrissey] currently resides in Rome after forging an extremely close friendship with Mancunian heiress Louise Malpas."

I believe it was Sunbags who mentioned the lady in question owns a skip company (I don't know what that is). So is Ms. Malpas in the "potential luvvas" category?

P.S. There is a video of a person named Louise Malpas here (scroll down to the last one): http://www.topskips.com/skip-hire-blog/skip_hire_funnies/
But is that her? Why would she be working if she's an heiress?

Last edited:
But is that her? Why would she be working if she's an heiress?

I don't thinks it's her because it says "Did I mention that she's also my sister-in-law and will kill me when she sees this".

About the sister-in-law bit: at first I thought that meant she's married, but if you go to another part of the web site, it explains that the company is run by a man and his wife, and the wife's sister is Louise Malpas [presumably not married, but who knows].

Oh, and she's blonde :)

About the sister-in-law bit: at first I thought that meant she's married, but if you go to another part of the web site, it explains that the company is run by a man and his wife, and the wife's sister is Louise Malpas [presumably not married, but who knows].

Oh, and she's blonde :)

Ze plot thickens! I'd love to know who the source was (for wikipedia). It's all very interesting! Btw, I know this isn't related at all, but imagine Morrissey bringing you home to his Mum!! I can't think of anything more scary!!

Back
Top Bottom