Moz's Relationships

I think it was just an appreciation for Jake's sense of humour and I like Jake too and not only for his extreme closeness with Morrissey. Why are you talking about Marr and the same old story? Try to smile sometimes and don't take litterally whathever Morrissey or someone else is saying. Do you know what is the name of Jake's son? Wolgang...MozArt. :)

uhhhhh?????? i named Marr because some moz fans are trying to do with Jake and Moz the same thing smiths fandom on tumblr do with Moz and Marr they are obsessed about their relationship for some reason and they ship them So annoying in both cases tbh (i bet u are one of those people). Also, your last comment is so creepy omg stop

uhhhhh?????? i named Marr because some moz fans are trying to do with Jake and Moz the same thing sgotths fandom on tumblr do with Moz and Marr they are obsessed about their relationship for some reason and they ship them So annoying in both cases tbh (i bet u are one of those people). Also, your last comment is so creepy omg stop

I was just try to explain how they're praising each other in everything they do, no fandom rapresentation at all, Morrissey got no connection with Marr by now, Marr is just glorious past related to the music and nothing more as Jake was his love and, that's only my opinion, the ispiration of Let me kiss you, the saddest Morrissey's song.Now you can carry on bitching about Tina, Kristeen...and so goes on.

Ahhhh, the Marrissey shippers on Tumblr. They are in a league all their own, and it's based in a padded room.
The pictures are one thing, it's tha cartoons that are....well let's say I never even had these thoughts about Marrissey.
I remember one illustration where Morrissey is opening the door at his house and it looks like a kid in a black hat is standing there, I guess that is the shippers version of how Morrissey/Marr met....lol........ I wonder what the average age of these shippers is.

Ahhhh, the Marrissey shippers on Tumblr. They are in a league all their own, and it's based in a padded room.
The pictures are one thing, it's tha cartoons that are....well let's say I never even had these thoughts about Marrissey.
I remember one illustration where Morrissey is opening the door at his house and it looks like a kid in a black hat is standing there, I guess that is the shippers version of how Morrissey/Marr met....lol........ I wonder what the average age of these shippers is.

most of them seem pretty young and that's why i don't get mad about it to be honest. Sometimes they go to far tho

Tags
boyfriend girlfriend relationship
Back
Top Bottom