Moz's Relationships

... she said that she'd never, never do it again and of course she won't (oh, not until the next time) ... :D

:rofl: time will only tell My friend. But i do suggest you watch some Edward Norton. He is a fab actor. (i'm on a mission to turn this site from a Morrissey fan site to a Edward Norton one :rofl:)

- - - Updated - - -

This thread turns out to be quite hilarious because, as always, it becomes clear that NOBODY actually knows anything. We have the usual suspects who stalk innocent people on social media and call them "friends". People who claim to know people they ... well, don't know at all. People who see one picture of a public figure and immediately write endless fanfics in their heads. People who know the work process of certain PA's. And so on, and so on. All this leads to endless discussions about things where you ask yourself after a while what the point is only to realize that there is actually no point. Who was there first? Sarah or Damon? Who cares?
I have a theory that nuthouses make patients use this forum for a last cathartic release of insanity before coming into the real world :rofl:

This thread turns out to be quite hilarious because, as always, it becomes clear that NOBODY actually knows anything. We have the usual suspects who stalk innocent people on social media and call them "friends". People who claim to know people they ... well, don't know at all. People who see one picture of a public figure and immediately write endless fanfics in their heads. People who know the work process of certain PA's. And so on, and so on. All this leads to endless discussions about things where you ask yourself after a while what the point is only to realize that there is actually no point. Who was there first? Sarah or Damon? Who cares?

I know very well the difference between a real friend and a "friend" on social that's why I used the remarks and I'm not a stalker because it's not my nature and if I was it I should be blocked or don't you know how social works? I think someone starts this kind of discussion because he's seeking for a bloke who'll spit out the truth about some very private things and, maybe, you'll accuse him of beeing jealous, bitter or something else. Sorry, I can't be that one.

No she wasn't. She was hired in August of 2008, and he and Damon were out together in April.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/98891-Is-Morrissey-s-P-A-related-to-him

Who is the stupid ass now?

Keep being in denial about Damon folks! Won't make Morrissey straight.

Dumbass!!!! Sarah was with them that night too. Just watch the video. You are WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!! Sarah hired Damon. Damon was after Sarah. Those ARE FACTS. You are a stupid misinformed idiot.

Dumbass!!!! Sarah was with them that night too. Just watch the video. You are WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!! Sarah hired Damon. Damon was after Sarah. Those ARE FACTS. You are a stupid misinformed idiot.

Just stay in denial, sweetheart.

Again, why is this important? On the above website it reads:

PA
Mr Etienne
2005 – Dezember 2011 (6 Jahre)

Where is Morrissey's name here? It could quite easily be that she worked for several people from 2005 until 2011.

Learn to admit your wrong. Stubborn dumbass!!! Do you know what Ettiene means in French?

Learn to admit your wrong. Stubborn dumbass!!! Do you know what Ettiene means in French?

My point is still the same. Why do we need this information so urgently that people fight over several posts? It's beyond me. So, she was his PA from 2005 to 2011. Well?

My point is still the same. Why do we need this information so urgently that people fight over several posts? It's beyond me. So, she was his PA from 2005 to 2011. Well?

yeah its fun to speculate and imagine play detective but i dont get the name calling and the pompous pose that seems to be stricken over something so so trivial. i dont get it and dont think i ever have

To all y'all fighting, speculating about his sexuality; what is it to you? Do you think you're better if he bats for your side? Do you think your gonna snag him? He said it loud and clear dozens of times. What's the mystery? Leave his friends alone. Stop stalking them on social media. Stop making shit up about there lives. Moz can have both. Moz has had both. Your chosing not to believe him. That's your issue. It aint his.

Its pretty obvious, crystal clear, who hes in love with, he loved HER from the very first time he cast eyes on her, loves her in the past, present and will ALLWAYS be in love her in the future! :)

Not that morrissey,s relationships are any ones buiseness anyways ! - except his own !

I like to think that Morrissey's celibacy was a quip to make his undulating loneliness seem endearing when he was younger. "Oh, woe is me". I'm fairly young, and haven't had much luck in relationships, but that is on account of me being attracted to those who don't like me, or they go out with me out of their "poor guy" mentality and causes me to fall into a downward spiral of self-loathing. Like he said, "Age gives you a sense of proportion". If anything, it must be extremely difficult for Morrissey to form a romantic relationship because he can have a tendency to be negative. Who wants to date a negative person?

If that was the case, he would have gotten quite the rapport with my date to his concert a few days ago. She brought nothing to our dating life but breathing, and she acted like a 12 year old with an entitlement complex. I had to hold a cigarette lighter in front of her face to see if her pupils dilate, or hold a mirror in front of her face to see if she was in fact breathing.

Last edited:
I know very well the difference between a real friend and a "friend" on social that's why I used the remarks and I'm not a stalker because it's not my nature and if I was it I should be blocked or don't you know how social works? I think someone starts this kind of discussion because he's seeking for a bloke who'll spit out the truth about some very private things and, maybe, you'll accuse him of beeing jealous, bitter or something else. Sorry, I can't be that one.

Actually, stalking is encouraged here. Go read the "fight thread."

I like to think that Morrissey's celibacy was a quip to make his undulating loneliness seem endearing when he was younger. "Oh, woe is me". I'm fairly young, and haven't had much luck in relationships, but that is on account of me being attracted to those who don't like me, or they go out with me out of their "poor guy" mentality and causes me to fall into a downward spiral of self-loathing. Like he said, "Age gives you a sense of proportion". If anything, it must be extremely difficult for Morrissey to form a romantic relationship because he can have a tendency to be negative. Who wants to date a negative person?

If that was the case, he would have gotten quite the rapport with my date to his concert a few days ago. She brought nothing to our dating life but breathing, and she acted like a 12 year old with an entitlement complex. I had to hold a cigarette lighter in front of her face to see if her pupils dilate, or hold a mirror in front of her face to see if she was in fact breathing.

i dont think ive ever thought of morrissey as being non sexual but rather that his dis taste of people just overrides those feelings. he makes to many sexual jokes imo to have ever been non sexual

wait, why was this link necessary tho? like who cares. I swear, there are some (very few) fans who still ship Morrissey and Jake. They are similar to The Smiths fandom on tumblr who ship Moz and Marr

I think it was just an appreciation for Jake's sense of humour and I like Jake too and not only for his extreme closeness with Morrissey. Why are you talking about Marr and the same old story? Try to smile sometimes and don't take litterally whathever Morrissey or someone else is saying. Do you know what is the name of Jake's son? Wolgang...MozArt. :)

Tags
boyfriend girlfriend relationship
Back
Top Bottom