Moz's Relationships

Hey sister i know he is more into men than women. Not way way more, thats what people wants to belive. I Think you misunderstood My post. Hey i know Morrissey likes men more but i dont think that he is as rageingly homosexual as you think. People have this vision of him being the Sad homosexual repressed boy which they dont want proven wrong. I Belive Morrissey has and have been attracted to women than he leads on. But he knows homosexuality is a much more exciting subject. Why bother writing about boring heterosexuality.

Hey whatever he is does not matter to me. But i tell you that as many fangirls there is out there who wants him to date women there is as many LBGT people who Wants him to date only males so he becomes a gay icon of some sorts. I did not want to even go into a conversation about his sexuality. Just intrested in his relationships a bit. Lets drop it. He can love who ever he wants i dont care. I never wanted or belived it to be me

PS does someone have the Wilder interview saved somewhere. Im curious :brows: why did it disapper from the face of the world

To be honest, he's not my type at all so i don't really care who he dates or not. It's just that i find it funny that after all these years there are some people who still buy his celibate, lonely and loser image he wanted to portrait for the world. I don't believe him. I wanna read that interview too. I don't see the problem tho, Alan was cute when he was younger

Alan Wilder claimed in an interview that he never met Morrissey. Although I had heard of the backstage rumor before.

"Michael Nissen:
I just found this on the "Recoil" homepage, where Alan Wilder (former Depeche Mode) answers questions from fans of Recoil. I am myself not really fan of Depeche Mode or Recoil, but a friend of mine told me of Alan Wilder's comments on Morrissey. These are listed below.

Q+A's:

Have you ever met Morrissey and if so what do you think of him?
- I've never met him but I'm a great admirer of his words. His music's not adventurous enough though."

Hey sister i know he is more into men than women. Not way way more, thats what people wants to belive. I Think you misunderstood My post. Hey i know Morrissey likes men more but i dont think that he is as rageingly homosexual as you think. People have this vision of him being the Sad homosexual repressed boy which they dont want proven wrong. I Belive Morrissey has and have been attracted to women than he leads on. But he knows homosexuality is a much more exciting subject. Why bother writing about boring heterosexuality.

Hey whatever he is does not matter to me. But i tell you that as many fangirls there is out there who wants him to date women there is as many LBGT people who Wants him to date only males so he becomes a gay icon of some sorts. I did not want to even go into a conversation about his sexuality. Just intrested in his relationships a bit. Lets drop it. He can love who ever he wants i dont care. I never wanted or belived it to be me

PS does someone have the Wilder interview saved somewhere. Im curious :brows: why did it disapper from the face of the world

The people who are obsessed with Morrisseys sexuality are mainly gays, they just can't accept he also likes women. Jake is with a women and morrissey has been with men and women. Most of know this. Most heterosexual men accept Morrissey is bi. Its the gays that want him to just be gay. Thats because they can't handle it. Also morrissey hates the sort of limp gay types that are the ones attracted to him -wallflowers are his bag
The reason there are old quotes above is because they are important, they tell the story. He has never been a rainbow gay type and never will be. its pretty sad in 2015 people still go on and on and on about this stuff.

The people who are obsessed with Morrisseys sexuality are mainly gays, they just can't accept he also likes women. Jake is with a women and morrissey has been with men and women. Most of know this. Most heterosexual men accept Morrissey is bi. Its the gays that want him to just be gay. Thats because they can't handle it. Also morrissey hates the sort of limp gay types that are the ones attracted to him -wallflowers are his bag
The reason there are old quotes above is because they are important, they tell the story. He has never been a rainbow gay type and never will be. its pretty sad in 2015 people still go on and on and on about this stuff.

it goes both ways tho. It's true that there are gays who wanted him to be 100% gay, but at the same time, a lot of straight women want him to be straight or at least bi, because they feel like they can have a chance with him so something like that. Lol my best friends's muom loves him and refuses to accept he had a relationship with Jake after his book came out. Also, Moz himself hasn't been as outspoken about his attraction to women has he has been to men, so i don't think you can't really blame the people. Like in his book, his relationship with Tina seemed reallly more like a friendship for the way he described her and also his fixation with gay icons like Joe dallesandro and beautiful men like Alain Delon, young Terence Stamp and James Dean among others, it makes you think about his admiration for male beauty. Just saying

Alan Wilder claimed in an interview that he never met Morrissey. Although I had heard of the backstage rumor before.

"Michael Nissen:
I just found this on the "Recoil" homepage, where Alan Wilder (former Depeche Mode) answers questions from fans of Recoil. I am myself not really fan of Depeche Mode or Recoil, but a friend of mine told me of Alan Wilder's comments on Morrissey. These are listed below.

Q+A's:

- I've never met him but I'm a great admirer of his words. His music's not adventurous enough though."

But the story that Alain and Moz has been said quite a few times and Wilder himself said it was truth, but now he seems to regret telling people about it. I think they met backstage at TOTP in 1984??? i'm not sure

"Michael Nissen:

Q+A's:

So wow now he has never meet the boy?. This is what I mean every story including homosexuality must be true now doubt about it. But any story that contains women. Well that gots to be false
:rofl: come people morrissey does not shag every man he sees. Doesn't he have a type :rofl:

I think I'm all honesty the ratio is 55 to 45 procent :rofl: men and women rejoice! Morrissey penis might be coming to a hole in you this fall!

Last edited by a moderator:
it goes both ways tho. It's true that there are gays who wanted him to be 100% gay, but at the same time, a lot of straight women want him to be straight or at least bi, because they feel like they can have a chance with him so something like that. Lol my best friends's muom loves him and refuses to accept he had a relationship with Jake after his book came out. Also, Moz himself hasn't been as outspoken about his attraction to women has he has been to men, so i don't think you can't really blame the people. Like in his book, his relationship with Tina seemed reallly more like a friendship for the way he described her and also his fixation with gay icons like Joe dallesandro and beautiful men like Alain Delon, young Terence Stamp and James Dean among others, it makes you think about his admiration for male beauty. Just saying
Tina was most definitely a relationship. Also do you remember his handsome devil list. Most of the people on that list was women. He has also had fixation with people like Diana doors, Elizabeth Taylor, nico, Vic Nicholson and the miss universe girl in the autobio. I think the reason morrissey haven't been so open about his attraction to women is because he knows it's a common subject. Remember when he said few popstars have survived without writing song about "her long aurburn hair" he knows it's much more controversial and adventurers to write about Tabu subjects. I mean Annalise was a girlfriend of him he said that in a letter he never thought would go out. But he never mentiond her in the press and he did mention her in the auto but nothing about a relationship. Just that he asked her to move in with him. But I'm sure they were a couple

Ps was Deloin a gay icon?

- - - Updated - - -

But the story that Alain and Moz has been said quite a few times and Wilder himself said it was truth, but now he seems to regret telling people about it. I think they met backstage at TOTP in 1984??? i'm not sure

Or it's just a rumor people refuse to let go. Well it's getting boring I'm gonna leave. :p
Ps here is the wilder never meeting moz thing :/? image.jpg

Tina was most definitely a relationship. Also do you remember his handsome devil list. Most of the people on that list was women. He has also had fixation with people like Diana doors, Elizabeth Taylor, nico, Vic Nicholson and the miss universe girl in the autobio

- - - Updated - - -

Or it's just a rumor people refuse to let go

um idk but i know a lot of gays fancy young Delon, so he might some kind of gay icon. But i won't change your mind. Um his fixation on Viv Nicholson has nothing to do with a sexual or an admiration for her beauty tho. Also, girl stop saying that his relationship with Tina was most definitely 100% real when nobody knows, except for moz, what really happened? I do think he admires female beauty, but sexually, he is mostly attracted to men. You seem like some of her female fans i mentioned before who can't accept Moz is mostly (i would say a 90%) interested in getting the d :) He's not my type so i really don't care if his not into women, but the denial is kinda funny. I remember reading on that trashy site ontd some girl i know btw, who said moz whas hitting on her straight male friends. I feel like there are way more stories about him having affairs and flirting with people that most of his fans know. If he wants to keep his image of someone who's lonely and really doesn't care about sex, well is his right to do it.

Tina was most definitely a relationship. Also do you remember his handsome devil list. Most of the people on that list was women. He has also had fixation with people like Diana doors, Elizabeth Taylor, nico, Vic Nicholson and the miss universe girl in the autobio. I think the reason morrissey haven't been so open about his attraction to women is because he knows it's a common subject. Remember when he said few popstars have survived without writing song about "her long aurburn hair" he knows it's much more controversial and adventurers to write about Tabu subjects. I mean Annalise was a girlfriend of him he said that in a letter he never thought would go out. But he never mentiond her in the press and he did mention her in the auto but nothing about a relationship. Just that he asked her to move in with him. But I'm sure they were a couple

- - - Updated - - -

Or it's just a rumor people refuse to let go. Well it's getting boring I'm gonna leave. :p
Ps here is the wilder never meeting moz thing :/? View attachment 34351

But the interview with Marr was in 2001 and that interview you posted is from 1998? i don't know to be honest. Also, you should admit you are interested in his love life and proving other people he is into women. You say you don't care, but it's kinda obvious you do

But the interview with Marr was in 2001 and that interview you posted is from 1998? i don't know to be honest. Also, you should admit you are interested in his love life and proving other people he is into women. You say you don't care, but it's kinda obvious you do
I honestly don't care. I just despise people trying to label him or anyone. But whatever moz is I still love him the same. Just because I refuse to say his gay to prove that I'm not a fangirl. I'm just so tired of people so brainless calling him gay. Whatever happend with wilder and moz they with only know. But I have such a hard time believing that they would risk being so open at top of the pops knowing how homophobic the TV Industry was then.

I am interested in his relationship but I don't care if they are solely with women or men. Of course one is interested in celebrity relationship. It's our 21th century instinct that kicks in.

Let's just say this. I won't cry my eyes out if it turns out he is exclusively gay but I will cry if Paul McCartney comes out as gay :rofl: . So I'm just a sucker for celeb gossip:D

I honestly don't care. I just despise people trying to label him or anyone. But whatever moz is I still love him the same. Just because I refuse to say his gay to prove that I'm not a fangirl. I'm just so tired of people so brainless calling him gay. Whatever happend with wilder and moz they with only know. But I have such a hard time believing that they would risk being so open at top of the pops knowing how homophobic the TV Industry was then.

I am interested in his relationship but I don't care if they are solely with women or men. Of course one is interested in celebrity relationship. It's our 21th century instinct that kicks in.

Let's just say this. I won't cry my eyes out if it turns out he is exclusively gay :rofl: but it will cry my eyes out if Paul McCartney ever comes out as gay :rofl:

Ok at least you admitted you are interested in his relationships and i agree about being interested in celebs love life. I find so hypocrite when some people get preachy about not caring about their love life. You are a public figure and you have lots of fans. Of course people are gonna be interested in who are you dating with. Curiosity gets the best of us whether we like it or not :)

um idk but i know a lot of gays fancy young Delon, so he might some kind of gay icon. But i won't change your mind. Um his fixation on Viv Nicholson has nothing to do with a sexual or an admiration for her beauty tho. Also, girl stop saying that his relationship with Tina was most definitely 100% real when nobody knows, except for moz, what really happened? I do think he admires female beauty, but sexually, he is mostly attracted to men. You seem like some of her female fans i mentioned before who can't accept Moz is mostly (i would say a 90%) interested in getting the d :) He's not my type so i really don't care if his not into women, but the denial is kinda funny. I remember reading on that trashy site ontd some girl i know btw, who said moz whas hitting on her straight male friends. I feel like there are way more stories about him having affairs and flirting with people that most of his fans know. If he wants to keep his image of someone who's lonely and really doesn't care about sex, well is his right to do it.
And you sort of sound like the once who wants him so be solely/mostly gay to either furfill the vision you have of him or for him to be a gay icon.

Either way you don't have to respond to this anymore. It getting a bit tedious I think I'm having a morrissey relationship banter overdose here. I don't meant it in a nasty way. I just think in the end we will never know anything. I wanted to just discuss his relationships as a guilty pleasure thing. But in the end it just turned into the tedious discussion about his sexuality. I should really stay away from threads like this.

And you sort of sound like the once who wants him so be solely/mostly gay to either furfill the vision you have of him or for him to be a gay icon.

Either way you don't have to respond to this anymore. It getting a bit tedious I think I'm having a morrissey relationship banter overdose here. I don't meant it in a nasty way. I just think in the end we will never know anything. I wanted to just discuss his relationships as a guilty pleasure thing. But in the end it just turned into the tedious discussion about his sexuality. I should really stay away from threads like this.

lmao i'm a straight girl. Why the hell should i care about Morrissey being a gay icon?a and like i said before, he is not my type so unlike you i don't fancy him or anything.. Besides, i didn't said he was gay. I said he is mostly attracted to men.

nah, i'm pretty sure he' been in loved with other people too. I feel like sometimes, he wants to give his fans this image of someone who is very lonely and who doesn't attract anyone, but i've feel like he has had several affairs and been in love quite a few times. Didn't Alain Wilder said he and Moz got caught kissing. Also, Peter Hogg and Damon and Gelato. Oh and Morten Harket said that Morrissey had an erection around him when the two met :(

"Sex and love are not the same."

lmao i'm a straight girl. Why the hell should i care about Morrissey being a gay icon?a and like i said before, he is not my type so unlike you i don't fancy him or anything.. Besides, i didn't said he was gay. I said he is mostly attracted to men.

I dunno, fanfiction?, you have a vision of a gay moz you refuse to let go? Either way Let's agree to disagree. For the future, whether I find him attractive or not isn't the reason why i say that he is bi and not gay or mostly gay. We just refuse to willy nilly go with what the flow, the press and the '"obvious" says. I just means that the truth is much more complexed and there is thing to take in consideration. I believe that morrissey is much much more attracted to women than we think. I mean just look at the comments on smiths songs on the site songmeanings.com on every on there is about 20 comments saying it's about a homosexual love affair. People are stuck in patterns they refuse to let go.

Moz and Tina were a item. Some people in his camp say that they still are. Hence the thank you on the end of Autobiography; the recent pics of them out in LA. "We take our place together almost without noticing and everything is said with such small gestures." "Daunting uncluttered commitment" a friendship isn't considered a commitment. You don't say that about platonic relationship. He also said he never considered having children until he was with her.

I dunno, fanfiction?, you have a vision of a gay moz you refuse to let go? Either way Let's agree to disagree. For the future, whether I find him attractive or not isn't the reason why i say that he is bi and not gay or mostly gay. We just refuse to willy nilly go with what the flow, the press and the '"obvious" says. I just means that the truth is much more complexed and there is thing to take in consideration. I believe that morrissey is much much more attracted to women than we think. I mean just look at the comments on smiths songs on the site songmeanings.com on every on there is about 20 comments saying it's about a homosexual love affair. People are stuck in patterns they refuse to let go.

Agree with you 300%.

Moz and Tina were a item. Some people in his camp say that they still are. Hence the thank you on the end of Autobiography; the recent pics of them out in LA. "We take our place together almost without noticing and everything is said with such small gestures." "Daunting uncluttered commitment" a friendship isn't considered a commitment. You don't say that about platonic relationship. He also said he never considered having children until he was with her.

Well Damon was thanked and was out with him in LA...because he's with him. People are in such denial about it.

Well Damon was thanked and was out with him in LA...because he's with him. People are in such denial about it.

Damon is his PA. He has a girlfriend and a child. He's straight as a arrow. Your the one in denial.

Tags
boyfriend girlfriend relationship
Back
Top Bottom