Moz's Recent Gig Locations

Hi everyone,

Just a quick observation on the countries Moz has recently played.

I've sensed a cynical side to this tour.

1) Countries he hasn't visited in years.

2) Countries he hasn't previously visited.

3) Countries he knows are hot-beds of popularity (USA, a couple of nights in UK).

Bear in mind with the frequent posts (boasts?) on TTY about how quickly tickets are selling.

My observation is this:

The places Moz has never played, or rarely played, sell out quickly. He boasts about that via TTY. It reminds record labels that there are people, worldwide, who want to hear his music. It reminds us that he's still fighting.

BUT, if he played in those same countries again in 12 months time, with or without a new record, how many people who went to the first show would go to the next?

We've all been to Moz concerts and shaken our heads at people we've overheard at the exits saying "That was shit". They haven't got a clue; we're glad they'll f*** off and never come back.

But it is one thing to gallivant about ticket sales. If Moz were to take a survey at the exits: "Please score this concert, which you've been waiting for your whole adult life, 1-10" would he be so willing to publish those figures?

Not a silly troll, nor a frequent poster. Just reacting to the recent TTY posts.

Thanks!

I think it may well be his last world tour and he wants to make sure he doesn't miss anywhere out...I don't see anything particularly sinister about that.

No, not "sinister".

You really think Moz thinks this is his "last" world tour?

I think he tells the truth as far as when he says he doesn't "plan" things TOO far down the road. The degree of his personality we get from his songwriting seems to be indicative of that trait.

I think he likes numbers for reasons most other people don't use numbers for. 3487 looks like EAgT which is an anagram for GATE and he's pointing out that he's the gate the angels pass through between this world and the next. :thumb:

I'm just f***ing with you. Kinda. I think he does entertain a slight obsession with numbers.

Back
Top Bottom