Moz's current band

mozza5426

the band

morrisseys backin band at the moment. does anyone know the current lineup? is it the same as manc in 2004, with alain whyte, etc?

Band Members

What is the latest band lineup for this tour?

Re: Band Members

January 2008 tour line-up:

Boz Boorer (guitar)
Jesse Tobias (guitar)
Matt Walker (drums)
Solomon Walker (bass)
Christpher Pooley (keyboards)

Has anyone heard rumors about Gary coming back to the band? I'm not trying to start any rumors, just curious cuz a friend of mine said he heard something of the sort.

Has anyone heard rumors about Gary coming back to the band? I'm not trying to start any rumors, just curious cuz a friend of mine said he heard something of the sort.

I shouldn't think so if the allegations I have heard are anything to go by :rolleyes:
I actually like the new bass player.

Not a big fan of this Pooley guy so far .. ok so only 1 bootleg to judge from but he single handedly took One Day goodbye will be farewell down a notch ... the trumpets were awesome in that song .. Mikey was a real multi talented muso, Pooley also did next to nothing in the solo part for Playboys .. hopefully it's temporary like last time Mikey left for a bit

I would like to think that the current absence of Mikey is due to commitments to his family as he has young kids to be a father too. We forget in this enduring loveless life of Morrissey's that bares no fruit of his loins that other people actually enjoy sex :D

I think no matter who Morrissey chooses to be in his band on this tour fans will quickly jump to negative conclusions about them, mainly because the previous band were amazing.

I think I will keep an open mind for a while, and wait before I make a decision.

listened to that bootleg again .. this Pooley guy is balls .. he seems to use the same effects way too much, how many times was that siren type effect used .. sounds like he was trying to initiate an evacuation of the building. Mikey disappeared once before and came back yeah? I guess we gotta remember too that just because someone departs doesn't mean Moz sacked them or had a falling out, i believe last time he left was because of committments to play with Macy Gray or something.

Back
Top Bottom