Moz's Birthday in about 5 months. Wat u doing? Buying? Sighing?

dom

Thats How People Throw Up
Mozers Birthday soon-ish if i'm not mistaken (Sorry - 5 WEEKS, not months as i've put in title. Appologies)

What are people getting him, if anything? - What have you bought him before?

How about buying all his albums again? Twice?

The new "Terminaor" film is released on the same day. Oooh! What you reckon that means?

Love d x x x

Last edited:
Hahaha, Morrissey's birthday is 22nd May, not in five months time. :D

Going to send early Christmas present?

Hahaha, Morrissey's birthday is 22nd May, not in five months time. :D

Going to send early Christmas present?

heheh. i know. woooopsers. I damn well went and did it. made a mistake in title. Alwys so careful. not this time. oooooh.

And yes, sorry. i better make it a double christmas and birthday one - just to make up for it. Im so tired. havent slept hardly. working. assignments. aaaaaaaghhhh.

Last edited:
I shall buy him a bottle of red wine.
And then as I have no idea how to get it to him, I shall drink it for him on his behalf:cool:

Jukebox Jury

annoy the living shit outta my family by telling them at every oppurtune moment that it's his birthday. :D

I dunno, maybe I'll make a picture or something and give it to him whenever he tours here again.

My birthday is like 2 or 3 weeks after his! :D

Re: originally suggested by Morrissey the 23rd

Yep, M23 will suggest us to buy Morrissey a pint (ie download a new single) for his birthday present. :)

What a coincidence! Exactly the same as Jukebox Jury.
My birthday is like almost exactly 4 and a bit months later !!!!
Wow !!!!

I will run a very deep, warm bath, grab a few good books, my iPod, and a bottle of wine, and soak until I'm wrinkly. All while wishing him well.

Is that an acceptable answer?

^
That sounds really nice actually.

Minus the wine unfourtantly.

Last year I wrote 'MOZ' in fluorescent marker pen on the hand of anyone who was willing. I did it on, like, 5 of my teachers, and about 10 other people. That was a good day. :D

Last edited:
Re: originally suggested by Morrissey the 23rd

I burnt all my homework one year

Last year I wrote 'MOZ' in fluorescent marker pen on the hand of anyone who was willing. I did it on, like, 5 of my teachers, and about 10 other people. That was a good day. :D

I think that is simply brilliant!

I usually honour the occasion by wearing my Moz t-shirt and not eating meat. I will also have a drink on his behalf, and bore all my friends and family by telling them about it.

now THAT sounds like fun... ive just succeeded in converting one of my workers (hes 14 bless him) to Moz, and i wasnt particularly trying, so i would deffo get to write on his hand....
:D

I shall buy him a bottle of red wine.
And then as I have no idea how to get it to him, I shall drink it for him on his behalf:cool:

Jukebox Jury

i will join you in this celebration of life and perhaps neck a few stellas , perhaps i should start today ... yes happy birthday moz when it comes i will no doubt forget or be too pissed to care x

To celebrate, I'll be going to work, somewhere in Europe, eating some food, going for a dump, drinking some beer, then going to sleep. In the morning I'll get up and carry on. What a party.

Peter

Back
Top Bottom