Mozipedia (fullest edition) - digital book scan PDF

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
Here is the digital scan version of Mozipedia.
It is the Plume US version - September 28, 2010.

Goddard asserts:

"The book is exactly the same as the UK edition (bar one new entry for Swords if the typesetter can find a way to cram in, or possibly not) but at least it means that anybody in the Land of the Free who wishes to read it no longer has to pay silly money to get one shipped over from Blighty."

But as you can see: there were some additions spotted by a few eagle-eyed readers.

Mozipedia UK physical copy:

PXL_20230314_215545030~2.jpg

Official Epub version:
Screenshot_20230314-214512.png

US scanned Plume 2010 PDF of book:
Screenshot_20230314-214202~2.png

The information re: sample has been tacked on.
I have no idea how many may differ and frankly, I haven't got enough time to sift through it.
It is searchable with a decent PDF reader.
Anyway, it is what it is.
Enjoy,
Regards,
FWD.

I wonder why they omitted the part about the Martin Sheen sample from the original publication? Interesting.

Only Morrissey could release a single like Roy's Keen and the b-sides be "Lost" and "The Edges Are No Longer Parallel".

Here is the digital scan version of Mozipedia.
It is the Plume US version - September 28, 2010.

Goddard asserts:

"The book is exactly the same as the UK edition (bar one new entry for Swords if the typesetter can find a way to cram in, or possibly not) but at least it means that anybody in the Land of the Free who wishes to read it no longer has to pay silly money to get one shipped over from Blighty."

But as you can see: there were some additions spotted by a few eagle-eyed readers.

Mozipedia UK physical copy:

View attachment 89670

Official Epub version:
View attachment 89664

US scanned Plume 2010 PDF of book:
View attachment 89666

The information re: sample has been tacked on.
I have no idea how many may differ and frankly, I haven't got enough time to sift through it.
It is searchable with a decent PDF reader.
Anyway, it is what it is.
Enjoy,
Regards,
FWD.
Thank you very much!

I so wish Simon would be into doing an update. There's so much intrigue to add.

Love Roy's Keen too. What a killer tune!

Back
Top Bottom