Mozette Meeting with Morrissey (14.06.11, Dundee)

Mozette writes:

I first met Morrissey 25 years ago at the tender age of 14 and it changed my life.

Back then there were no camera phones but I did get him to sign my 12 inch copy of The Boy with the thorn in his side (still my prized possession).

~I was lucky enough to appear in Dickie Felton's book - The Day I met Morrissey and have a chapter of my own.

Yesterday I had the great honour of meeting Morrissey again as he was rehearsing for the tour in Dundee which as you know kicks off in Perth tonight (only a few hours to go!!)

After waiting for 2 and a half hours at the stage door of the Caird Hall he arrived (after an unscheduled and accidental crossing of the Tay Bridge) by bus.

I asked him to sign my book which he did and my hubby took a snap he also shook his hand!
It was somewhat surreal as Morrissey did not speak - I guess he was saving his amazing voice to treat us all later!​

img_1554.jpg

img_1551.jpg

img_1159.jpg

img_1158.jpg

img_0324.jpg

img_0321.jpg

Last edited:
Good for you! Thanks for sharing your story. Morrissey looks amazing!

Annie Lennox is a fan. Ok, new we now. The interest club making a note of this.

Lucky so and so; he refused to sign mine when his PA asked him to sign it for me at the Leeds gig last year (I have my own chapter too; I'm Jake in the book). She said it was because the owner of this very site was thanked in the book and Moz does not like him one little bit, hence refusing to sign it....................

img_1551.jpg

Isn't the guy in the back the guy holding the umbrella over Morrissey in a Rome photoshoot in the mid-00s?

*Googles*

Oh...Jed?

jed_and_morrissey_2.med.jpg

No, that is Charlie, Moz's longtime road manager. He is also, the father of the baby on the cover of YOR.

Can someone please elaborate as to why Morrissey "hates" the creator of this site? Didn't he endorse this site years ago?

I like how his PA wears the same ring he does or at least a very similar one. It is good to see that he has finally found somebody whom he is so happy with. :)

Hi Mozette - what time did he arrive? How early do I need to get there basically for the rest of his Scottish gigs?!

I like how his PA wears the same ring he does or at least a very similar one. It is good to see that he has finally found somebody whom he is so happy with. :)

Oh, quit with the conspiracy theories, you sad creature.

Oh, quit with the conspiracy theories, you sad creature.

Why don't you of all people just shut up. You have no idea what really goes on right in front of your very nose. I read your blasphemy comment as a reply to CG and laughed. What conspiracy theory? He did enjoy himself with her at the Dublin concert. Are you going to argue this? Oh I get it, it does not quite match your fag enabler, does it? Stupid cow.

Why don't you of all people just shut up. You have no idea what really goes on right in front of your very nose. I read your blasphemy comment as a reply to CG and laughed. What conspiracy theory? He did enjoy himself with her at the Dublin concert. Are you going to argue this? Oh I get it, it does not quite match your fag enabler, does it? Stupid cow.

And you do? You're just another "wink wink, nudge nudge" nobody who thinks they have special knowledge and they don't. He went to a concert with her, so he must be sleeping with her, right? Just like they all said he was screwing Jed, and then Jesse and pretty much everyone else in his entourage at one time or another. Pathetic.

And you do? You're just another "wink wink, nudge nudge" nobody who thinks they have special knowledge and they don't. He went to a concert with her, so he must be sleeping with her, right? Just like they all said he was screwing Jed, and then Jesse and pretty much everyone else in his entourage at one time or another. Pathetic.

You are making false assumptions. Full stop. What are you doing on this website anyway if you are such a great Johnny Marr fan and dislike Morrissey so much. This is a Morrissey fan forum and not a Marr fan forum. Do you need this spelled out?

Can someone please elaborate as to why Morrissey "hates" the creator of this site? Didn't he endorse this site years ago?

I would have thought it's obvious from reading the posts. Wasn't it Moz who coined the phrase So-Low?

You are making false assumptions. Full stop. What are you doing on this website anyway if you are such a great Johnny Marr fan and dislike Morrissey so much. This is a Morrissey fan forum and not a Marr fan forum. Do you need this spelled out?

False assumptions? I'm not the one trying to convince people that Morrissey is seeing his PA (again).

And...well, the last part of your post just baffles me. I'vm well aware that this is a Moz forum, I've been posting on it for five years. I didn't realise that liking him and Johnny was mutually exclusive.

False assumptions? I'm not the one trying to convince people that Morrissey is seeing his PA (again).

Of course not. He is not seeing his PA, he wears a blindfold when she is around.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom