MozBus Pictures Wanted!

Jukebox Jury

Retired
I have been contacted by a journo who is producing a feature for a major UK newspaper on how fans will be celebrating Morrissey's 50th birthday.

As the feature will go out before the date, they are seeking a few pictures from previous MozBus trips. And I do not have any!

Therefore, does anyone here who went on any of the MozBus trips, have any decent pictures that they could send me? I'll ensure if you picture is included that you will be credited:cool:

Please email pictures to [email protected]

Uncle Skinny has set the ball rolling with a few pictures but more are needed.

Thanks

Phill Gatenby

hey phill

me an a buddy joined your group during the gmex shows and i did get some pics. especially the inside of salford lads club, the one guy took us all the way up stairs including in that practice room where he said mike joyce and andy rourke were working on a project and said it was their gear that we were looking at. you looking for stuff like that?

hey phill

me an a buddy joined your group during the gmex shows and i did get some pics. especially the inside of salford lads club, the one guy took us all the way up stairs including in that practice room where he said mike joyce and andy rourke were working on a project and said it was their gear that we were looking at. you looking for stuff like that?

Thanks
It's more pictures of fans at the sites rather than just pictures of the sites themselves, so if you have any like that, then yes please:rock:

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom