Mozbox

Nah it doesn't, most of them are bloody awful.

Oh look, Morrissey is slowly stumbling around another dimly lit corridor.

As far as dimly lit corridors go, I thought the "The More You Ignore Me" one was pretty good. :)

In any case, this looks really awesome. I wish you the best of luck in completing this.

The worst video is surely the Paris one. The dogs and drum diving maybe be funny but the video actually makes Morrissey look unattractive.

No mean feat.

The worst video is surely the Paris one. The dogs and drum diving maybe be funny but the video actually makes Morrissey look unattractive.

No mean feat.

Yes but how about these-
The classic Five (when one hoped Morrissey was gonna make good vids like these forever), Suedehead,interesting Drug,Playboys, Everyday..., Novermber..

Then, Our Frank, Sing your life, the Your Arse vids, The boxers vid, Boy racer.
Tomorrow was a bit rubbish.

He does ok considering he hates making vids

Yes but how about these-
The classic Five (when one hoped Morrissey was gonna make good vids like these forever), Suedehead,interesting Drug,Playboys, Everyday..., Novermber..

Then, Our Frank, Sing your life, the Your Arse vids, The boxers vid, Boy racer.
Tomorrow was a bit rubbish.

He does ok considering he hates making vids

I thought glamourous glue was so so, especially when he's walking around Chicago

And our frank is a classic moz style video

This sounds awesome, and I'm very surprised that it hasn't been garnering more responses! Good luck to you on your venture, and please keep us all posted along the way! :)

I'd be good to see a nice elegant card/matte legacy boxset, one which really reflected Morrissey's music through '88 right up to the present day, the real Morrissey stuff as well, not just a list of his greatest hits. All them hidden gems with some classy rare photos and liner notes.

I would be done with care and it would have to be simple, elegant and timeless...

2ilho2s.jpg

Regarding the videos, I know it's unpopular around here but I love the 'Ouija Board' video (though I think it's a terrible shame that all that effort went into such an awful song, IMO...).

Regarding the videos, I know it's unpopular around here but I love the 'Ouija Board' video (though I think it's a terrible shame that all that effort went into such an awful song, IMO...).

Damn I forgot that one.
Well done dear, I like that one as well- a true classic

Why did he removed the p-u-s-h-ohh double eff from the song on the new drag reissue?

Why did he removed the p-u-s-h-ohh double eff from the song on the new drag reissue?

Well,
I would guess he thought it would improve the song, plus if your are a purist it means you simply must have that version.
Like on melandjustin he left of Roys keen, now if you have the new version you still have to get the old version.

Well,
I would guess he thought it would improve the song, plus if your are a purist it means you simply must have that version.
Like on melandjustin he left of Roys keen, now if you have the new version you still have to get the old version.

Ah good point but dont be a silly fool, i actually dont own the reissue repackage re evaluate melandjustin, just the horrendous looking old version, but I do have it on the old comp.

And ive always been a bit obsessed with roys keen, its his singing at the end, very melancholy.

Ah good point but dont be a silly fool, i actually dont own the reissue repackage re evaluate melandjustin, just the horrendous looking old version, but I do have it on the old comp.

And ive always been a bit obsessed with roys keen, its his singing at the end, very melancholy.

Roys Keen is a good song, Certainly better than the added extras.

I'd be good to see a nice elegant card/matte legacy boxset, one which really reflected Morrissey's music through '88 right up to the present day, the real Morrissey stuff as well, not just a list of his greatest hits. All them hidden gems with some classy rare photos and liner notes.

I would be done with care and it would have to be simple, elegant and timeless...

2ilho2s.jpg

You've done an elegant and beautiful artwork. You'd deserve to be named the new Morrissey's "artworker". :thumb:

Tags
box boxset remaster retrospective set
Back
Top Bottom