Mozbox

Leah

Maudlin
Mozbox - Or How We Stopped Worrying And Created A Career Retrospective.

I'm currently indulging in the creation of a Morrissey boxset containing EVERYTHING officially released, all wrapped up in an erratic package similar to the recent Beatles and Lennon cash-cows.

Mine will be better, naturally.

I'm throwing caution to the foul wind of fanboy purists and removing album cover text at the very least, pissing around with track orders and even making my own new, New, NEW subtle mixes of certain tracks which I feel need a nod, wink and bass boost or reverb flirtation here and there.

Here is the draft album art for Viva Hate, now in glorious 'slight-amount-of-colour-o-rama'. Also shown is Bona Drag, with original shoddily coloured red shirt intact and removal of the garish blue background.

Actually, have three more work in progress album covers, I'm feeling generous at five in the morning.

If you would like to contribute, drop me a message or two and I'll consider your requests / attacks.

vivahate.png
killuncle.png
yourarsenal.png
vauxhall.png
southpaw.png
maladjusted.png
ringleader.png
yearsrefusal.png

Last edited:
The new Maladjusted artwork is a bit rubbishy, who wants a snap of Morrissey on holiday?

It will contain unreleased studio takes and so on, but no live bootlegs.

Actually, are there any bootleg studio recordings for Morrissey floating around?

I was so down about November The Second. I waited years to hear it and it sucked.

It will contain unreleased studio takes and so on, but no live bootlegs.

Actually, are there any bootleg studio recordings for Morrissey floating around?

I was so down about November The Second. I waited years to hear it and it sucked.

Do you think so I quite liked it.
I wish you luck, will you be sharing or bank account boosting?

The following is a rough outline of the retrospective.

Nine studio albums.

Two live albums.

One E.P.

Five discs (or thereabouts) of non-album and b-side material. This does mean Bona Drag and subsequent compilation releases are sacrificed but the artwork lives on.

One DVD of every official music video.

Three live shows, including the VHS only 'Introducing Morrissey'.

I'm looking at a Morrissey discography page, there's a ton of little niche items that were only released in obscure little nations here and there, damn.

For the record, this is STRICTLY a labour of love, so there shall be NO financial gain whatsoever.

The following is a rough outline of the retrospective.

Nine studio albums.

Two live albums.

One E.P.

Five discs (or thereabouts) of non-album and b-side material. This does mean Bona Drag and subsequent compilation releases are sacrificed but the artwork lives on.

One DVD of every official music video.

Three live shows, including the VHS only 'Introducing Morrissey'.

I'm looking at a Morrissey discography page, there's a ton of little niche items that were only released in obscure little nations here and there, damn.

For the record, this is STRICTLY a labour of love, so there shall be NO financial gain whatsoever.

Well good for you "obscure little nations" aside, I can see your hearts in the right place, which is lucky as if it were on your knee you could never wear a a skirt

Good breeding makes for reduced diversity.

If you can procure those niche items, I'll place your name and rank on the boxset for eternity.

It's a silly idea in the end, it's neither a retrospective or aligned with the original releases.

It's my own little plunder of the solo career, reshaped to fit me.

Tsk.

It's a silly idea in the end, it's neither a retrospective or aligned with the original releases.

It's my own little plunder of the solo career, reshaped to fit me.

Tsk.

No its not a silly ideas, it was a nice idea.
I used to love doing things like that- in my day it was with glue, paper and magazine cut ups and audio tape.

I am too lazy now.

That made me sound a lot older than I am

Last edited:
I might be tempted if I can get my hands on the best audio source for each and every song.

Tags
box boxset remaster retrospective set
Back
Top Bottom