Mozarmy Meet (April 2023) - guests announced with dates (January 29, 2023)

FRIDAY 28 APRIL 2023
Stephen Street
Andrew Paresi
The Salford Lads NYC ft Jose Maldonado
The Roberts Family Band
DJ Billy ldle

SATURDAY 29 APRIL 2023
Jonny Bridgwood
John Robb
The Salford Lads NYC ft Jose Maldonado
The Roberts Family Band
DJs Loud and Clear

SUNDAY 30 APRIL 2023
The Mozarmy picnic.
In Moz/Smiths t-shirts.

Interesting guest list.
Regards,
FWD.

full

Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be great! There are a few vids on YT of previous events and they all look like riots. Interesting guest lineup too.
The Roberts Family Band are good fun.

Then M reversed that greatness by putting the demo-sounding-at-best "Treat Me Like a Human Being" on the Viva Hate reissue, removing "The Ordinary Boys" and chopping the outro of "Late Night, Maudlin Street" off.
Don't forget that intro for Maudlin.... And then the audacity to remove the "Steven" verse from Ouija Board on the Bona Drag remaster? Ugh....

John Robb would turn up to a lift opening in Manchester if it meant he could talk about Joy Division to anyone who will listen.

These events are always fun, hope everyone who goes has a great time.

I've always thought Andrew P. was Morrissey's best drummer! Would be interesting to hear him speak about his time with him.

I've always thought Andrew P. was Morrissey's best drummer! Would be interesting to hear him speak about his time with him.
He did an interview a while back with Julie Hamill. Am sure you'll find it on YT or boogaloo radio if you google. Nice guy Andrew Paresi.

Then M reversed that greatness by putting the demo-sounding-at-best "Treat Me Like a Human Being" on the Viva Hate reissue, removing "The Ordinary Boys" and chopping the outro of "Late Night, Maudlin Street" off.
I heard he took that song off, as he can't stand the band that used that name. Can't remember who told me that though.

Nothing should have been removed, only added to.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom