Mozarmy Meet (April 2023) - guests announced with dates (January 29, 2023)

FRIDAY 28 APRIL 2023
Stephen Street
Andrew Paresi
The Salford Lads NYC ft Jose Maldonado
The Roberts Family Band
DJ Billy ldle

SATURDAY 29 APRIL 2023
Jonny Bridgwood
John Robb
The Salford Lads NYC ft Jose Maldonado
The Roberts Family Band
DJs Loud and Clear

SUNDAY 30 APRIL 2023
The Mozarmy picnic.
In Moz/Smiths t-shirts.

Interesting guest list.
Regards,
FWD.

full

Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good, 22 quid a day or 35 for the weekend, Sundays free. Looks like the event is a fund raiser for the Star and Garter.

‘Talking about how great I made Morrissey sound’

humble :lbf:

All proceeds will be donated towards the upkeep of the Star and Garter pub, which has faced many battles to stay open and has been running Smiths Morrissey discos since the 90s, and the other half will go to a member of the door staff who has fallen ill. All for a good cause.
this is a for profit adult cosplay scheme and im not sure how i feel about it to be quite frank.

Morrissey and I do not see eye to eye on everything. But I'm quite certain that he and I can agree one thing: It is Morrissey, and Morrissey alone who makes Morrissey sound good, and he can sound good even while yelling at at me from a different room in the building - perhaps even when he's on the toilet, and I am several hundred square feet away, barefoot in a 6 million pound kitchen of my own - baking a weed infused rum and butter cake.

Last edited:
All proceeds will be donated towards the upkeep of the Star and Garter pub, which has faced many battles to stay open and has been running Smiths Morrissey discos since the 90s, and the other half will go to a member of the door staff who has fallen ill. All for a good cause.

Listen, I think this is fine, however, there is probably a better way to frame the main event than promoting the delusional and audacious testimonial from a session player hired to pluck a few strings twenty plus years ago.

Drop a gofundme link and i will happily donate. I support small business and loathe corporate developers hell bent on driving them out of business.

Listen, I think this is fine, however, there is probably a better way to frame the main event than promoting the delusional and audacious testimonial from a session player hired to pluck a few strings twenty plus years ago.

Drop a gofundme link and i will happily donate. I support small business and loathe corporate developers hell bent on driving them out of business.

I totally understand where you’re coming from. There’s no fundraiser for the Star & Garter or the doorman who’s unwell. Maybe the cause is not quite desperate enough yet - they’ve done well to stay open so far. I think they are a bit adverse to publicity. I reckon the organisers of the Mozarmy thing are just doing their best to bring fans together for a nice meet-up. I’ll be there!

well done julie hamill,for me she does so much and gets very little appreciation,used to love her 15 minutes with you interviews,think the only person she never got was M.

Then M reversed that greatness by putting the demo-sounding-at-best "Treat Me Like a Human Being" on the Viva Hate reissue, removing "The Ordinary Boys" and chopping the outro of "Late Night, Maudlin Street" off.

Then M reversed that greatness by putting the demo-sounding-at-best "Treat Me Like a Human Being" on the Viva Hate reissue, removing "The Ordinary Boys" and chopping the outro of "Late Night, Maudlin Street" off.

and we’ll never forgive him, even if he’s more than just someone.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom