Morrissey Central "MOZAIC" & "Intermezzo" (May 22, 2021)

MOZAIC

0-1_mfdkbb.jpg

Intermezzo

Mark Kennedy's original version:

750px-Affleckspalace-god-manchester-plentyofants-Flickr.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

:rolleyes:
there are no posters or daughters FFS
its an algorithm. note how the daughters
are one day 15 the next 35 and the
next toddlers using the free wifi because
the robitic troll is broke despite protesrations
of being an international jet setter with no money:crazy:
there are no BIG POSTERS:lbf:
no BKs next to all Moz concerts
with peeps running back and forth from
the 'queue':hammer:

He wants to know where the f*** you are getting your massive Morrissey posters from?

All of mine bought back in late eighties to mid 90’s, along with most of my rare and valuable Moz collection most in storage. I stoped collecting a while back. :cool:

I said in my first post ‘in general’ and ‘popular’ meaning that many without much of a record collection or interest in understanding the roots of where a band comes from
will most likely when the topic of
Manchester music comes up ( I would not be surprised if ) the first name that’s sure to pop into their head is Morrissey or The Smiths.

Because there’s been films like 24hr people and Control it’s more likely that the general public, those that listen to music but not interested in going too deeply into it, will also think of Joy Division/Factory or the Madchester scene (Stone roses,etc).

But even without those films, I still believe Morrissey and The Smiths made a bigger dent in the consciousness of the general alternative music listening public.

I didn’t know Oasis came from Manchester actually.
You know more about 4ck all than anyone I know.

Benny 🇬🇧 :knife:

Yes, it's still there, my 17 year old gets her posters there now!
I still go there now. Also like to have a couple of beers in The Night and Day Cafe.
Can’t wait to get back to the Northern Quarter in the next few weeks. Sitting outside in Stevenson Square watching the world go by drinking coffee/beer.
The vibe and culture down there is amazing and so friendly. Met some lovely people there.
Also looking forward to visiting Digbeth in Birmingham very soon. little Benny took me there during lockdown and it looked amazing.

Best wishes to you and the family

PS I’m going to be back working at Alderley Park in a few weeks time so I’ll be popping into Wienholt’s for pies and cakes :cool:

Benny 🇬🇧:knife:

that’s still more than you’ll ever know.

you turd.

:p
But I’ll always know more than you. I’ve lived it, it was on my door step.
No doubt years before your Father shot you up his man pipe.
Move on and get over it, you don’t know as much as you think you know full stop. Get over it FFS and jog on.

We throw cabbages over the gates of Beechmount these days.

But I’ll always know more than you. I’ve lived it, it was on my door step.
No doubt years before your Father shot you up his man pipe.
Move on and get over it, you don’t know as much as you think you know full stop. Get over it FFS and jog on.

We throw cabbages over the gates of Beechmount these days.

FFS everybody here remembers that
skinny didnt let you attend the
birmingham gig. You asked and
he said no.:hammer:

Offensive and foolish posts.
Signature Morrissey now.
Clown.

He should start signing Bibles and selling them at shows when touring resumes.

FFS everybody here remembers that
skinny didnt let you attend the
birmingham gig. You asked and
he said no.:hammer:
Ok you want a bit of the spotlight and I have to admit I never give you any.
Tonight I’m gonna make an exception just for you :brows:
Kiss my starfish hole Mo Fo :thumb:
That‘s all yer getting though so off you 4ck now :p
No more (y)

TTFN

I still go there now. Also like to have a couple of beers in The Night and Day Cafe.
Can’t wait to get back to the Northern Quarter in the next few weeks. Sitting outside in Stevenson Square watching the world go by drinking coffee/beer.
The vibe and culture down there is amazing and so friendly. Met some lovely people there.
Also looking forward to visiting Digbeth in Birmingham very soon. little Benny took me there during lockdown and it looked amazing.

Best wishes to you and the family

PS I’m going to be back working at Alderley Park in a few weeks time so I’ll be popping into Wienholt’s for pies and cakes :cool:

I had my first jab there the other week and discovered those fantastic grounds. We had a walk down there last week, took the footpath behind the main road from Alderley, past Bernard Sumners place on Artists Lane, round the lake at Alderley Park and then through the woods, we came out at The Wizard up on the Edge.

I’m there this Saturday for my 2nd jab.

Ok you want a bit of the spotlight and I have to admit I never give you any.
Tonight I’m gonna make an exception just for you :brows:
Kiss my starfish hole Mo Fo :thumb:
That‘s all yer getting though so off you 4ck now :p
No more (y)

TTFN

😐
oi another jet setting imaginary superstar🤥
bernie the butcher and selma, the secretary aboard
fictitious imaginary 'surface' jet plane directly going
to get the 2oth "second jab"😑
of the month😬
how many more 'second jabs' is skinny
having you and 'surface' have? cant he
just spray the place?🪗

The phrase ‘And on the Sixth Day, God Created Manchester’ was ubiquitous in Manchester c.1990, as it was plastered all over Joe Bloggs’ clothing. The latter was fashionable briefly; a bit like Manchester itself.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom