Moz with Jackson Browne photo at Buffy Sainte-Marie concert in Los Angeles (Feb. 8, 2015)

Wow, he's thin! Hair is long.

2u91vo0.jpg

This is a strange photo. Odd combo of people. And Morrissey looks like a bodybuilder.

Is skull and bones in fashion now? Setting trends with flappy man titties and clavicle banging? Is dry vag and judgmental idiocy trending too?

Please stay on topic. We are talking about Morrissey's svelte new look--not your opinion of me and other thin people.

Are we seeing the return of the shoulder pads ? :)

He can fill a jacket on his own. After reading his book it's clear he's happy when he's thin-so many times he expressed being upset when he felt fat. If this body makes him happy and he's healthy, then so be it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure Jackson Browne was also probably complimenting Moz on his fantastic new song 'Kick the Bride Down the Aisle.'

Yes skull and bones is in now, along with flabby man boobs from no exercise, just starving yourself and having very slight shoulders and skinny Justin Beaver girl arms. It's suppost to be the "Euro look", but whenever I see a Euro on the news shooting another Euro in a race war or in a kickball riot, they look like the Pillsbury Dough Boy wearing a gigantic GAP hoody.

At least Johnny Marr jogs. I almost ran over him once when I was driving on PCH......oh wait I just made that up and I am being "delusional"

Yes skull and bones is in now, along with flabby man boobs from no exercise, just starving yourself and having very slight shoulders and skinny Justin Beaver girl arms. It's suppost to be the "Euro look", but whenever I see a Euro on the news shooting another Euro in a race war or in a kickball riot, they look like the Pillsbury Dough Boy wearing a gigantic Gap hoody.

At least Johnny Marr jogs. I almost ran over him once when I was driving on PCH......oh wait I just made that up and I am being "delusional"

For once he actually looks like he's been working out. But how could I expect to reason with a troll.

Yes skull and bones is in now, along with flabby man boobs from no exercise, just starving yourself and having very slight shoulders and skinny Justin Beaver girl arms. It's suppost to be the "Euro look", but whenever I see a Euro on the news shooting another Euro in a race war or in a kickball riot, they look like the Pillsbury Dough Boy wearing a gigantic GAP hoody.

I don't think flabby man boobs will ever be in fashion.

Yeah. Misery loves company. They hate it when their idol looks wonderful.

- - - Updated - - -

:thumb:

Yes...you definitely have the people of my ilk summed up. I think he's looks fine, i'm just saying it looks like he's sucking in in the first photo. I'm not attempting to de-glorify the sheer awesomeness of people with a low body mass index. The fact you keep pressuring him to be Keira Knightly with your thin is in propaganda machine is a little creepy, that's all. Every body-type and mind is IN, provided it's progressive. Or should we just cull all the fat people with the pit bulls and CLEANSE the earth of the disgusting, dreaded LIPID!!!!!!

Yes...you definitely have the people of my ilk summed up. I think he's looks fine, i'm just saying it looks like he's sucking in in the first photo. I'm not attempting to de-glorify the sheer awesomeness of people with a low body mass index. The fact you keep pressuring him to be Keira Knightly with your thin is in propaganda machine is a little creepy, that's all. Every body-type and mind is IN, provided it's progressive. Or should we just cull all the fat people with the pit bulls and CLEANSE the earth of the disgusting, dreaded LIPID!!!!!!

I think 'sucking in' probably helps get rid of the lower gut in photos but his upper chest actually looks like it has some definition underneath that tee shirt. The face is leaner too than in recent times. This is weight loss pure and simple. And be honest you'd prefer this leaner Moz to pudgy Moz, admit it :thumb:

I think 'sucking in' probably helps get rid of the lower gut in photos but his upper chest actually looks like it has some definition underneath that tee shirt. The face is leaner too than in recent times. This is weight loss pure and simple. And be honest you'd prefer this leaner Moz to pudgy Moz, admit it :thumb:

Probably a good sign, at least SOMEONE is getting laid. :D

Probably a good sign, at least SOMEONE is getting laid. :D

You always bring everything he does or says back to his sex life to satisfy your expectations of him and it all boils down to you thinking you have a chance with him.

He probably was sick of being fat and feeling ugly. He's also probably healthy and perhaps the vegan rumours are true.

Does Jackson brown tell his fanbase he has cancer and ebola ? Does he walk off stage when he smells meat or when he has missheard someone in the audience ? Does he consume cheese before hopping onstage ? Does he release stupid statements informing fans of cancelled gigs that haven't even been announced ? Does he take pleasure in human suffering?
I could go on and on.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

f*** off c*** :)

There is something absolutely remarkable in that photo no one has pointed out
He has come a long way since last year, dare say he is getting mentally healthy?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom