Moz with a beard

Mozza220559

Surmontil 50
Just pissing around on this face app and I thought he looks beaut with a beard!

90350292-C00F-4448-9CCF-2068F6658EAE.jpeg
BE874CA4-16BF-432F-9AE5-FF77D9F0841A.jpeg

He looks good. I've seen a few pictures of him with dark stubble so I'm sure he could grow a good one. And considering his eyebrows. I'm sure it would be nice and thick.

I don't know. In Spokane, 2007 he called out "You're so scroofy! SCROOFY! I haven't grown a beard... Yet" at me in between songs while gesturing at his jawline. I somehow don't see him ever growing one.

Of course, some 1997 Maladjusted promo shots had Moz with a bit of facial growth.

Of course, some 1997 Maladjusted promo shots had Moz with a bit of facial growth.

Wow.
Can’t we accuse him of starting that “terrible” hipster-trend, that early? It must be the only thing “they”, the journalistic rats forgot to mention. o_O

Or are all those music journo’s having the same hairstylists? :brows:

At least Diesel is doing a fine job there apart from being the best luggage wearing assistant Moz ever had.

Or should we blame IS? :rolleyes:
Moz was apparently a very, very early adaptor of an ongoing fashion revival. But not for long, thank Gawd.

Ehh, I have to admit it looks good on him. :o

A few in the Smiths days when Miami Vice was all the rage as well. At least Morrissey pulled it off better than Robert Smith. I always laughed at his 5 o'clock shadow and lipstick look.

Back
Top Bottom