Moz to Work With the RZA on New EP

SparkleBoy

worships Johnny Thunders
I couldn't f***in' believe this! Maybe it's for Quentin Tarrantino's rumored movie, "The Man With The Iron Fists."

Of course it's not true. Morrissey wouldn't never do something like that.
But where did yoou get it from?

Why wouldn't Moz do something like that? Have you listened to his work on the Kill Bill movies? f***ing magic.

Why wouldn't Moz do something like that? Have you listened to his work on the Kill Bill movies? f***ing magic.
:thumb: I watched one scene last night on Spike. It was the flashback where she pees on the stick and coerces the assassin to go away because she's pregnant. Genius. The music is genius too. I love the riza.

:thumb: I watched one scene last night on Spike. It was the flashback where she pees on the stick and coerces the assassin to go away because she's pregnant. Genius. The music is genius too. I love the riza.

Just because RZA is KNOWN FOR his Wu-Tang work doesn't mean he can't branch out. Could you imagine Moz and the band with RZA creating that king of an atmosphere? Sorta like a shadowy, menacing Eno in the background.

If this rumor is true it would be amazing. He does those songs that build like this one which is oddly kind of Morrissey's style.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crystal, you and I need to produce his next LP.

I'm so there! :D

OK, let's get started then. I will ring up RZA before anything to get his thumbs-up. Then, you or I can work on snagging Chris Spedding for guitar duties. I am fine w/ the rhythm section as it stands. You reach out to Moz's people and see if they are in.

If Spedding isn't up for it, maybe Steve Hunter would be. I saw him live with Lou Reed a couple years ago and he can do everything. Plus, he has an acoustic LP of church hymns that is very delicate and emotive.

OK, let's get started then. I will ring up RZA before anything to get his thumbs-up. Then, you or I can work on snagging Chris Spedding for guitar duties. I am fine w/ the rhythm section as it stands. You reach out to Moz's people and see if they are in.

If Spedding isn't up for it, maybe Steve Hunter would be. I saw him live with Lou Reed a couple years ago and he can do everything. Plus, he has an acoustic LP of church hymns that is very delicate and emotive.

Hey Sparkleboy and Crystalgeezer, could I make the tea?

Back
Top Bottom