Moz to play Jimmy Kimmel outdoor mini-concert Feb 5th '09

i was definitely refreshing... but i cant recall what time i sent the email.. my brain is all boggled! im soo eggcited!

I put in "My Dearest Love", which was recorded in Los Angeles.
"Children in Pieces" was also a b-side on AYNIM, and it was also recorded in L.A.

I still have not received the email. I looked in spam folder, too. :mad:

Well, I guess I'll have to hope I'm latently lucky the way I've been for past shows...and also make my own luck.

Thank you to all who kindly answered my questions!

Last edited:
Thanks. I'm still going to met you up in Texas Andreav.

oh yeah! i forget which shows you'll be going to but we can carpool if you'd like...however i dont know how you'd get back home...either way, i'll see you there! ive booked all my hotels.
"Children in Pieces" was also a b-side on AYNIM, and it was also recorded in L.A.

Well, I guess I'll have to hope I'm latently lucky the way I've been for past shows...and also make my own luck.

oh no :( i wonder what could have happened:confused: . i hope you make it somehow.

I entered hella early and wrote down Children and L.A. and no email.....Im f***ed....Im busting into that concert....trouble loves me...:(

I am looking for one ticket for the indoor show. I guess we would have to meet there and go in together because of the ID requirements. I live quite close by so keep me in mind in you get a last minute cancellation.

I will pay a resonably generous amount.

Thanks,
Vanessa

yeah my friend entered right after i did, and she didn't get an email. i don't think i can go anymore now.

Really hope you'll make it.
We need your well written detailed report of the show! :)

Tags
kimmel = fat goddess troubleluvsme ftw!
Back
Top Bottom