Moz to play Jimmy Kimmel outdoor mini-concert Feb 5th '09

Ok.... I'm PM'd some people that apparently coulnd't get tickets, but never heard back from anybody.

If you need tickets, I think I can help you get 2. Can't promise anything, but I think I can help.

So if you're interested, PM me. I'm not selling anything. Just trying to help.

From MySpace. I don't know who the two also appearing are, but then I wouldn't expect to...

Monday, January 26, 2009

Morrissey To Play Jimmy Kimmel Live

On Thursday February 5 Morrissey will be appearing on the world-famous Jimmy Kimmel Live for an exclusive live performance.

The show goes out at 12:05/11:05c on abc. Also appearing will be Johnny Knoxville and Vanessa Minnillo.

Jimmy Kimmel - World Famous...that's pretty funny

From MySpace. I don't know who the two also appearing are, but then I wouldn't expect to...

Monday, January 26, 2009

Morrissey To Play Jimmy Kimmel Live

On Thursday February 5 Morrissey will be appearing on the world-famous Jimmy Kimmel Live for an exclusive live performance.

The show goes out at 12:05/11:05c on abc. Also appearing will be Johnny Knoxville and Vanessa Minnillo.

Just got this Email:

7-Day Reminder

You have CONFIRMED tickets for the 1iota event 7 days from now and we are counting on you to be there!

Please login at www.1iota.com to view and print the most up-to-date eticket as information often changes.

Event Name: Jimmy Kimmel Live MORRISSEY outdoor mini-concert
Date: 2/5/2009
Arrival Time: 6:45 PM
Tickets: 2

:D

I am still in need of a pass. I'll go in as your guest. Someone please pm me if you have a spare.

Better get on it

ATTENTION ALL MORRISSEY OUTDOOR CONCERT TICKET HOLDERS! Due to the forecast on Thursday evening, there has been a change in location for the Morrissey Concert originally scheduled to be outdoor on 2/5/2009. The outdoor tickets are now void. This show has been moved into the lobby. To be permitted into the indoor concert, you must re-register for the Morrissey Indoor Concert tickets. You will find this event listed separately on our website at: www.1iota.com. These tickets for the indoor-concert will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis. This is a much smaller venue, so your requests must be in as soon as possible to reclaim a spot in the audience for this event. Also, please note that when we hold a concert indoors, the age limit is raised to 18+ at Jimmy Kimmel Live. We apologize for any inconvenience. Sincerely,Your 1-iota Team

Well I'm no longer going, because I barely found out right now :'o(
and they really are sold out! Which stinks because I managed to get ahold of some previously!

Last edited:
OK - so I just reserved 2 tix for the indoor concert. I will be driving from Palm Springs in the rain, so I may be right up against the 6:00 time. Since I am going solo, I have an extra ticket for someone who can stand in line early. I have been to previous Kimmel indoor events in which they turned away people who got there 45 minutes early because they give out too many tix.

So if you really want to go & don't mind getting there early, the ticket is yours. PM me & we can exchange info.

Once inside, you don't need to stay with me, you are on your own.

Update: The ticket is now gone.

Last edited:
Tags
kimmel = fat goddess troubleluvsme ftw!
Back
Top Bottom